PDA

View Full Version : What Next Ron Paul Ad Must Be

libertyfanatic
01-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Script: Hello, I'm Dr. Ron Paul and I'm a twelve term congressman from Texas and would like to be your next president. As I have emerged as a frontrunner, a lot has been made about my foreign policy and I would like to inform, you, the American people, on where I stand. As a veteran I have seen the horrors of war first hand and think that declaring a war is something that should not be rushed into. The Constitution specifically says that the Congress, not the President must declare war. As President, if congress were to declare war, then I would fully support it. We would fight the war, win, and then leave. During my campaign, I have raised more money from active duty military than all of the other candidates combined. As a matter of fact, my top three contributors are the US Army, Navy, and Airforce. Thank you for your time and God bless America.

RonPaul101.com
01-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Average voters don't understand foreign policy well enough. I really think his next ad should be pointed toward what people vote for:

"Do you know how Obama won in 2008? He gained the support of Independent voters, cross-over voters, and energized voters. Do you know which GOP candidate does better with these voters than any other candidate? Ron Paul. The only one who can beat Barrack Obama."

:30 cheap and easy ad that wins votes. Play it in any/all open primary/semi-open caucus contests like: NH, SC, VT, VA, TN, TX.....

TheSecretBillionaire
01-04-2012, 10:46 PM
He needs to put it as a "golden rule" foreign policy. We should take a lesson from JC and treat people how we would want to be treated in our personal lives and on the with other nations. I think social conservatives would eat that up.

He should say that he has a "gold standard" monetary policy. It can be like Ron's 999.

BigByrd47119
01-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Average voters don't understand foreign policy well enough. I really think his next ad should be pointed toward what people vote for:

"Do you know how Obama won in 2008? He gained the support of Independent voters, cross-over voters, and energized voters. Do you know which GOP candidate does better with these voters than any other candidate? Ron Paul. The only one who can beat Barrack Obama."

:30 cheap and easy ad that wins votes. Play it in any/all open primary/semi-open caucus contests like: NH, SC, VT, VA, TN, TX.....

Its a good point but he needs to gain the party nomination before he has to truly worry about the indi vote and dem vote. This doesn't mean sacrificing his principles, it means spending the money for a short, 30 second radio ad.