PDA

View Full Version : I've never been more proud of us... he's catching on

BlackTerrel
01-04-2012, 09:53 PM
I haven't posted here in months mainly because it's not good for my productivity or health but I have been playing a role, in Facebook and with friends spreading the message.

In the past couple months I have never seen so much support from Ron from people I never thought would - people I work with, old classmates, friends on Facebook, and even from a woman in my mom's Church. We did better in Iowa than any of the idiot talking heads on TV said we would. I'm not disappointed by the loss and it makes me only more excited for the continued campaign and the future of the Liberty Movement in the US.

God Bless everyone on this forum who works hard to spread the message, the campaign, the volunteers, and Ron Paul supporters everywhere.

Cheers,

Terrel

sailingaway
01-04-2012, 09:54 PM
+ rep

Highstreet
01-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Cheers. I feel the same way.

pen_thief
01-04-2012, 10:40 PM
We were at the grocery store the other day and mom and I were staring at the new "energy efficient lightbulbs" while we were waiting in line.
I said to mom, "Do you know that these contain mercury? And pretty soon we'll have no choice but to buy this type."
Mom says, "WHY?!"
I said, "I dunno, probably the EPA!* But you know what? Ron Paul wants to cut that department *grin*"
Guy behind us in line says, "The EPA is out of control!!"
Mom and him got into a little convo while we waited there, and the man continued on, "We don't even follow our Constitution anymore!" :D
He must have been in his 60s, dude was awesome.
We saw him getting on a bike on the way to our car. (Remind you of anyone?) hehe

*I just wanted an excuse to say Ron Paul out loud in the grocery store. I wasn't 100% sure I was even right.

TER
01-04-2012, 11:16 PM
:)