PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Revolution Online Experience

Valene
11-09-2007, 03:07 PM
I have been an online gamer for a decade now, so my expertise has only been in the playing such as World of Warcraft and Star Wars Galaxies, but not the production side. I have been following the new Metaverse program with interest, although I must admit, I don't understand it all that much. I have a question for you tech savy people on this forum about the possibility of making a downloadable program, where anyone that wanted to can create an avatar and get online, set in Washington DC perhaps with landmarks of the city that we could interactive with. I have never been to DC so the prospect of actually walking through the buildings excite me. Since time is a big factor with meetup groups how wonderful it would be if with our avatars we could meet with other meetup groups 3000 miles away and discuss strategies. Maybe even videos could be implemented showing Dr Pauls speeches.
I don't think this is a far fetched idea but just what would be the time factor and the costs involved?

JordanL
11-09-2007, 03:09 PM
I have been an online gamer for a decade now, so my expertise has only been in the playing such as World of Warcraft and Star Wars Galaxies, but not the production side. I have been following the new Metaverse program with interest, although I must admit, I don't understand it all that much. I have a question for you tech savy people on this forum about the possibility of making a downloadable program, where anyone that wanted to can create an avatar and get online, set in Washington DC perhaps with landmarks of the city that we could interactive with. I have never been to DC so the prospect of actually walking through the buildings excite me. Since time is a big factor with meetup groups how wonderful it would be if with our avatars we could meet with other meetup groups 3000 miles away and discuss strategies. Maybe even videos could be implemented showing Dr Pauls speeches.
I don't think this is a far fetched idea but just what would be the time factor and the costs involved?

Unless we got a signifigant amount of both talented programmers and art asset designers on board, it would take longer than the election. (Unfortunately.)

It sounds like it would be great. Education about our country is great thing, because the more educated about our country you become, the more you lean towards Paul's positions.