PDA

View Full Version : I like the way this is shaping up

Sematary
01-04-2012, 07:57 PM
So Ron Paul came in third - blessing in disguise in my opinion. Why?

1. He still gets as many delegates from Iowa as the two who finished in front of him
2. Romney, Gingrich and Santorum are going to go after each other like RABID DOGS
3. This gives Ron Paul the opportunity to play from the outside of the ring and get his message to the voters while those three establishment puppets rip each other apart.

I love it.

odamn
01-04-2012, 08:01 PM

1. He still gets as many delegates from Iowa as the two who finished in front of him
2. Santorum, Gingrich and Santorum are going to go after each other like RABID DOGS
3. This gives Ron Paul the opportunity to play from the outside of the ring and get his message to the voters while those three establishment puppets rip each other apart.

I love it.
It's a Beautiful Thing!

PursuePeace
01-04-2012, 08:07 PM

2. Santorum, Gingrich and Santorum are going to go after each other like RABID DOGS

I love it.

I totally agree.