PDA

View Full Version : Fox News ALSO Censored the Same Soldier [video]

AGRP
01-04-2012, 01:48 PM
Isn't it odd that at least TWO stations did the same thing? Imagine the odds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4I81MHY4mU&feature=channel_video_title

Sematary
01-04-2012, 02:08 PM
thats f'd up

vechorik
01-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Give me a break -- Ron Paul's speech was over. I'm amazed they even showed that.
The soldier contributed nothing due to stage-fright, whatever.

CaptainAmerica
01-04-2012, 02:29 PM
disgusting military industrial complex

Bruno
01-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Give me a break -- Ron Paul's speech was over. I'm amazed they even showed that.

How could you say he contributed nothing? I thought his short, from the heart and front lines speech was awesome, and so did the entire room.

http://i41.tinypic.com/i6vxjp.jpg

StilesBC
01-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Well, compared to the articulate words he was speaking earlier, this wasn't nearly as good. But at least he was enthusiastic.

Lothario
01-04-2012, 02:39 PM
yea this is silly - this had nothing to do with any conspiracy - they let Paul do his whole speech, he said he was going to bring someone else up to say a word, then they cut to other news of the evening. Maybe if it was a channel dedicated to Ron Paul they would have stayed on the event - otherwise you move onto other news. There's no shortage of times the media has screwed Ron Paul. This isn't one of them.

TheDriver
01-04-2012, 02:41 PM

This^

Bruno
01-04-2012, 02:42 PM
yea this is silly - this had nothing to do with any conspiracy - they let Paul do his whole speech, he said he was going to bring someone else up to say a word, then they cut to other news of the evening. Maybe if it was a channel dedicated to Ron Paul they would have stayed on the event - otherwise you move onto other news. There's no shortage of times the media has screwed Ron Paul. This isn't one of them.

They knew who was coming up, and there is a 15 second delay, so it is entirely possible.

kylejack
01-04-2012, 02:43 PM
I don't think it's a big deal at all. The news stations were doing live coverage of the returns and the candidate speeches. If Ron was done talking, they wanted to get back to reporting returns. Total non-issue. They weren't trying to censor him, it's just that there was a lot going on.

Romulus
01-04-2012, 02:48 PM

No it was not over.. stop making excuses for FOX

thehungarian
01-04-2012, 03:42 PM
I read that this soldier will likely be reprimanded for engaging in political action while wearing a uniform.

vita3
01-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Obviously the war machine media doesn't want to put this soldier on prime-time.

Tod
01-04-2012, 04:03 PM

I can only assume that you forgot to put "end sarcasm" after that statement. :)

nobody's_hero
01-04-2012, 04:06 PM
I read that this soldier will likely be reprimanded for engaging in political action while wearing a uniform.

Yep. Even though this was not the epic speech he was in the process of giving ealier when there were 'technical difficulties', he nonetheless put himself on the line by speaking up for Ron Paul.

Even if he'd walked up on stage and belched into the mic, I'd still have respect for him.

He's going to get the Bradley Manning treatment and some people on these forums are marginalizing him for stage-fright.

kylejack
01-04-2012, 04:25 PM
I think soldiers are allowed to give political speeches as long as they're not wearing the uniform.

Philhelm
01-04-2012, 04:37 PM
I think soldiers are allowed to give political speeches as long as they're not wearing the uniform.

Correct.

sratiug
01-04-2012, 04:50 PM

That would be logical, if they didn't immediately start blaming Ron's foreign policy views for losing him votes while the soldier was coming on showing the exact opposite. They are very afraid of people knowing that they (the media) are lying to them, and that it is only the media and the republican establishment that is pro-war, not average republicans, average troops, or your average American.

AbVag
01-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Ok. On this one, I'm giving Fox the benefit of the doubt. They were only focused on Paul's speech and they do that with all the candidates that I've seen. News channels generally ignore all other speakers and only focus on what the candidate is saying. They cut away because Ron was done, not because of the soldier's opinions.

QueenB4Liberty
01-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Ok. On this one, I'm giving Fox the benefit of the doubt. They were only focused on Paul's speech and they do that with all the candidates that I've seen. News channels generally ignore all other speakers and only focus on what the candidate is saying. They cut away because Ron was done, not because of the soldier's opinions.

yes at least they didn't cut Ron Paul off. ;)

bunklocoempire
01-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Notice here how the CIC's aren't using the uniform for politcal purpose :rolleyes: ;):

http://s6.postimage.org/4tje2yjch/Obama_shit.jpg

http://s6.postimage.org/9e5khw31t/bush_shit.jpg

No uniforms in ANY politics would be the appropriate application of the rule.

Drex
01-04-2012, 07:03 PM
They may on base so exception to rule. Just can't in public.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-05-2012, 06:07 AM
They're shameless. It's right in our faces. They're wiping their asses with their hands and rubbing it all over our faces, like frothy.