PDA

View Full Version : Fix Fox good!

enjerth
11-09-2007, 02:20 PM
It's been determined that calling and emailing Fox or the Iowa Republican Party will not change the fact that our dear doctor isn't invited to the Iowa debate. So let's focus our efforts elsewhere.

I know not many people watch Fox News, but there's other Fox channels, too. If we can organize a systematic boycott of all Fox channels based on their refusal to invite Ron Paul to the Iowa debates, maybe they can find our numbers in another kind of poll. Namely, the Neilsen ratings.

Can we get their ratings to drop more than 5%?

LibertyEagle
11-09-2007, 02:26 PM
It seems to me that it would be more helpful to just go handout more campaign literature, so that we are getting the facts out to more voters. But, that's just my opinion.

Grandson of Liberty
11-09-2007, 02:27 PM
It seems to me that it would be more helpful to just go handout more campaign literature, so that we are getting the facts out to more voters. But, that's just my opinion.

+1 to that.

Mortikhi
11-09-2007, 02:32 PM
I guess I will need to keep a road trip to Iowa in my planner until otherwise shown with undeniable proof that Ron Paul will be at the debate.

garrettwombat
11-09-2007, 02:39 PM
i thought we were getting into the debate?

i thought HQ confirmed it last night???

stop confusing me people!

enjerth
11-09-2007, 02:40 PM
We'll have plenty more time to hand out materials when we're not watching Fox! :D

wgadget
11-09-2007, 02:45 PM
It seems Mr. Hannity is spreading lies about RP's fundraising money coming from George Soros. A member of my meetup group suggested we teach Mr. Hannity what a blackout is by simultaneously flooding his show with calls. (His forum likes to ban Ron Paul threads as well.)