PDA

View Full Version : Every American needs to see this: RUDY vs RON debate

rp08rp
06-17-2007, 03:14 PM
It really is a moral issue, I just craped this off Ron's youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xocd2Me9jaw

The way I see it, if Rudy is #1 in the GOP right now, its simply a matter of ignorance, these people just dont know the facts. If they did, they would shun the rest of the candidates. It could be a coup for Ron , just to educate people..

Also, if Americans knew these roots of terror resided in US policy in part, it would cause a nation to "THINK" and not be so reactive and bully-like following the government's words and better understand that we just may be putting out a fire with Gasoline.

How is Rudy #1?:confused:

DjLoTi
06-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Awesome video.

Name recognition. Everybody knows 9/11. Everybody thinks they know Guilani.

kylejack
06-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Not bad, though I do think this video concept might have been done better. More video clips of people disagreeing with Rudy would have been good. Maybe I'll take a crack.

rp08rp
06-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Awesome video.

Name recognition. Everybody knows 9/11. Everybody thinks they know Guilani.

Haha, Fight Club.
When Ron goes on and challenges Rudy McRomney on these issues, he is making a clear deviation from the rest of the pack and sticking his neck out.
Its our job to show truth to everyone in some sense I am now thinking.

This way, there is a clear leader among followers and bought out candidates.
This way, the choice becomes clear.

Ron is making the division. We need to show people which side is right.
Its simple!

RJB
06-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Don't beat up on Rudy Giuliani. He is being very consistant. He believes that our freedoms are what caused the attacks. So as a good consistant politician he is trying to remove those freedoms so they won't be mad at us.

Wait a second-- if what we do doesn't influence them attacking us, didn't he say our being free invited an attack. I've heard a lot of ridiculous reasons for 911, but by far Rudy saying we invited it is the most ridiculous.:p

angrydragon
06-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Don't beat up on Rudy Giuliani. He is being very consistant. He believes that our freedoms are what caused the attacks. So as a good consistant politician he is trying to remove those freedoms so they won't be mad at us.

Wait a second-- if what we do doesn't influence them attacking us, didn't he say our being free invited an attack. I've heard a lot of ridiculous reasons for 911, but by far Rudy saying we invited it is the most ridiculous.:p

Haha

LibertyEagle
06-17-2007, 03:44 PM

:D It's hard to understand how any American could honestly believe "they hate us for our freedom". I mean, seriously, if they'd only step back and think about it for 10 seconds, they should break out laughing, it's so ludicrous.

DjLoTi
06-17-2007, 03:48 PM
/breaks out laughing

rp08rp
06-17-2007, 04:02 PM
:D It's hard to understand how any American could honestly believe "they hate us for our freedom". I mean, seriously, if they'd only step back and think about it for 10 seconds, they should break out laughing, it's so ludicrous.

No sh*t!

And then they SEE that guy Ron Paul over there telling them the truth and they
say... Wait a Minute!

CRAZY that its 6 years WITH the internet and we still have most people believing that lie.

Quantumystic
06-17-2007, 04:59 PM

The "Sheep-le" will always take more "comfort" in the idea that there's a Boogeyman that's simply evil wanting to "get them", than having to Think, and accept that there are even MORE evil individuals right here that want to enslave them, and kill them.

Facing that concept face-to-face takes Courage. And we all know the true NeoCons have none.

Like that NeoCon Stepford Wife Talking Points action figure... Elizabeth Hasselbeck on "The View".

Survivor: The Australian Outback

http://www.danger-seekers.com/hallofhot/images/elisabeth2.jpg

Staged meaningless antagonism for "popularity" and money.

DjLoTi
06-17-2007, 05:01 PM
man... she's pretty hot. lol

Quantumystic
06-17-2007, 05:09 PM
man... she's pretty hot. lol

http://www.geocities.com/quantumystic/vomit-smiley-015.gif

"Beauty is skin-deep... but UGLY goes clear to the bone!"

DjLoTi
06-17-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm still single! lol... :P

Not trying to achieve a big deep revelation with my previous comment ....

angrydragon
06-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Elisabeth Hasselbeck does represent the dogma of dumb blonds.

DjLoTi
06-17-2007, 05:24 PM
She is 100% ugly and hideous. All better? ...

Actually, I don't even know who she is. And I don't care. so... yeah.

Quantumystic
06-17-2007, 05:35 PM
She is 100% ugly and hideous. All better? ...

Actually, I don't even know who she is. And I don't care. so... yeah.

Put it this way...

If you could choose the most beautiful face and body of any woman you'd ever seen, BUT... you could only have her IF Dick Cheney's mind was inside it...

Would you?

Quantumystic
06-17-2007, 05:36 PM
I'm a "Senior Member" now?

LOL

DjLoTi
06-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Put it this way...

If you could choose the most beautiful face and body of any woman you'd ever seen, BUT... you could only have her IF Dick Cheney's mind was inside it...

Would you?

I dunno, but I'd be willing to see if rules of attraction and emotion could overcome opinionated differences. Most likely, it wouldn't work out, but.. what's a few dates gonna hurt?

You've got to remember.. I'M SINGLE... YES.... SINGLE.

rp08rp
06-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Put it this way...

Would you?

NO WAY

cujothekitten
06-17-2007, 06:31 PM
NO WAY

good answer lol

RonPaul4President
06-17-2007, 06:46 PM
"The politicians really are at fault for not squaring with the American people. We're being attacked for what we do in the Islamic world, not for who we are or what we believe in or how we live. And there's a huge burden of guilt to be laid at Mr. Bush, Mr. Clinton, both parties, for simply lying to the America people." -Michael Scheuer, Former CIA Bin Laden Unit Chief

I composed and posted this in case anyone wanted to copy and paste it. How is it possible that this happens but no one is impeached. What the hell is going on?! Where is the rest of the world?! Why isn't anyone standing up to these MURDERERS?! Wake up world!

CJLauderdale4
06-17-2007, 06:55 PM
"Listen to our enemies" is a skill, developed over time by those in the intelligence arena.

The intelligence community has said time and again that our policies since the post-WWII era have caused what we see today. At the time, we were fighting a global war on Communism, but never called it that.

But to compare Al-Qaida to the threat the U.S.S.R. was during the Cold War - to the point that we have LESS liberty than when we were aiming nukes at Russia and practicing drills in school under our desks, is CRAZY! It is fear-mongering at its best!

"They hate us for our freedom and values" (which I've never heard in a statement from the enemy, EVER), is an exaggeration at best, and blatant propaganda at worst! It points the blame at a motive we cannot change - Islam. But that's not the true motive.

As I said to a close neocon relative, according to this logic , in order to be secure, we need to 1) declare war on radical Islam 2) and invade Islamic countries to get rid of the "terrists". Again, this is where the propaganda takes us if played out to the end.

I kick myself everytime I say this because I truly love my country - but this is what the Nazis said to the German people. "Poland is developing weapons to kill us." "It's the Jews in Poland and Eastern Europe behind all of this." Are we going to do this to Muslims?? As a Christian, I can't stand the thought...

rp08rp
06-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Tell me about it

JOIN THE CLUB!!

rp08rp
06-18-2007, 06:31 AM
The "Sheep-le" will always take more "comfort" in the idea that there's a Boogeyman that's simply evil wanting to "get them", than having to Think, and accept that there are even MORE evil individuals right here that want to enslave them, and kill them.

Facing that concept face-to-face takes Courage. And we all know the true NeoCons have none.

Like that NeoCon Stepford Wife Talking Points action figure... Elizabeth Hasselbeck on "The View".

Survivor: The Australian Outback

http://www.danger-seekers.com/hallofhot/images/elisabeth2.jpg

Staged meaningless antagonism for "popularity" and money.

SHE is scary. And the ppl who believe her prob have never left their own zipcode save for a cousin marriage in the town next to theirs

Swmorgan77
06-18-2007, 08:09 AM

Good propaganda discourages rationality and facilitates the lazy and "easy" answer.

LibertyEagle
06-18-2007, 09:15 AM
"The politicians really are at fault for not squaring with the American people. We're being attacked for what we do in the Islamic world, not for who we are or what we believe in or how we live. And there's a huge burden of guilt to be laid at Mr. Bush, Mr. Clinton, both parties, for simply lying to the America people." -Michael Scheuer, Former CIA Bin Laden Unit Chief"

Did this quote come from the Press Conference or was it from somewhere else?