PDA

View Full Version : America doesnt deserve Ron Paul! Voting WW3 guy above peace and freedom

George_K
01-04-2012, 03:02 AM
I stayed up until 3 in the morning and got to sleep when RP was in the lead. Waking up now in Europe and what do you have. The hollow flip flop I will do whatever the powers that be tell me to do, coming in first and in second is lets start world war 3 I'm super creepy. America doesnt deserve Ron Paul seriously, he is far too smart and the greatest politician of our generation. Please send him to Europe, we recognise brilliance, understand the office of Presidency is not about voting for a friggin TV game show American Idol vote. And most of all, we give everyone a fair shot in interviews and debates.

And then these delegates vote system that nobody understands. What a farce it all is. Maybe its time to bomb the US, "shock and awe" them, invade and occupy it, in order to you know introduce and promote democracy into your nation.

nobody's_hero
01-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Don't know what to tell you, but yeah, this means war, both figuratively and literally.

aowen
01-04-2012, 03:10 AM
Bomb away buddy... bomb away. :(

RickyJ
01-04-2012, 03:17 AM
America doesn't deserve Ron Paul supporters either. We should all leave if Ron doesn't win the presidential election, cause I have little doubt he is going all the way regardless of party to the November elections.

We can all go to a small country with favorable laws to freedom and liberty and take it over, all 50+ million of us.

Let America rot if they choose war over peace, slavery over freedom, and lies over truth, they do not deserve Ron Paul or us!

aowen
01-04-2012, 03:24 AM
I completely agree RickJ. Have you read Atlas Shrugged? I think you, me, and anyone else that is pro freedom should give a big middle finger to America and jump ship. Let whoever stays behind drown miserably. The trick is finding where to go. Buy an island maybe? I am going to continue to fight for Dr. Paul and freedom throughout this election cycle. After that, if I don't see some serious ass progress, I will be looking for an escape strategy. The Government monster will have grown to big to fight, but in do time will collapse under its own weight.... Then China will probably come over and plant their flag.

Ricky201
01-04-2012, 04:24 AM
America doesn't deserve Ron Paul supporters either. We should all leave if Ron doesn't win the presidential election, cause I have little doubt he is going all the way regardless of party to the November elections.

We can all go to a small country with favorable laws to freedom and liberty and take it over, all 50+ million of us.

Let America rot if they choose war over peace, slavery over freedom, and lies over truth, they do not deserve Ron Paul or us!

*ahem*

www.freestateproject.org

fatjohn
01-04-2012, 04:25 AM
It just shows that if the Mainstream media want to shove a frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter down peoples throaths, they´ll just sit back and enjoy. After years of screwing the American people over, they are just going more hardcore. Depressing.

blabam
01-04-2012, 04:27 AM
Someone should go to a Santorum/ Romney town hall and ask them if they would send their own children to war with Iran.