PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Educate a Bolgger

angelatc
06-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Somebody please help this poor confused person out. S/he insists that Ron Paul is just another tax & spend Republican. I have got to get my dinner started.

http://proctoringcongress.blogspot.com/2007/06/ron-paul-on-education-hes-just-another.html

angrydragon
06-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Looks like Ron Paul supporters are doing it. =)

angelatc
06-17-2007, 04:12 PM
S/he is an angry little thing.

Brandybuck
06-17-2007, 04:36 PM
It's that same old tired Democrat meme: if one person gets a tax cut, then somewhere else a poor person is being made to pay for it.

angrydragon
06-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Everyone will get a tax cut once the IRS and the fed. income tax is gone.

angelatc
06-17-2007, 05:43 PM
Not the people who are using it as a source of income. Witht he "earned Income tax credit" program, it's not uncommon for people to get refunds that exceed the amount of taxes they paid into the system. It's sort of a hidden welfare system.

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/money/moneysmarts/article_1563264.php

Note the reporter mentions her acrylic nails. Those things are expensive - apparently I'm financing haute couture.

RonPaul4President
06-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Paul doesn't say how he is going to make up the short fall in the Federal budget created by his targeted tax credit. I'm for tax cuts too, but only if they are responsible tax cuts accompanied by expenditure reductions.

You see, this is the problem with most Americans. They don't realize that EVERYTHING is already taxed. When you buy something you are paying for the tax that the person selling it to you paid. Pssst, it's hidden in the cost. Shhh! Then they go and tax you again with a state tax(most states). Fine. When you register your vehicle that money pays for road/highway construction/maintenance, and the road signs you see everyday. When you pay your property tax that money pays for police, education, libraries, street maintenance, etc.

All these things that we take for granted are in fact paid for by our taxes already. Income tax is not needed to pay for the things we need as a society. It was created from nefarious intent. It is robbery. Americans have been lied to since 1913 when the Federal Reserve was created out of thin air by a few deceitful Senators that promised not to do what they did. This is a perfect example of letting things get out of hand and then being too proud to admit a mistake was made. The Federal Reserve and the IRS should have been abolished immediately.

angelatc
06-17-2007, 11:01 PM
Sometimes it takes a while........ Look at the timing. This is a bill he was introducing as an alternative to the "No Child Left Behind" debacle.

He didn't need to find money for it, becaise it was already far less costly than the grand scheme that was being developed.

And personally, I find running a budget surplus far more offensive than running a deficeit. A surplus just means they're taking our money because they want to.