PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Forums Members need to flood into New Hampshire to win it.

New York For Paul
01-04-2012, 02:58 AM
The campaign will be over if Ron Paul doesn't win somewhere. Forum members need to get to New Hampshire to insure a first place showing or second place.

RickyJ
01-04-2012, 03:12 AM
Hey I would love to but I have no money and live in Georgia. I can call though.

New York For Paul
01-04-2012, 03:18 AM
That is a start. Maybe some forum members can start to arrange for more transportation. There are tens of thousands of forum members, we need to win New Hampshire or Romney will take it all.

coffeewithgames
01-04-2012, 03:25 AM
Yea, you can assure Romney will be having BUS LOADS of people show up from nearby states.

New York For Paul
01-04-2012, 03:28 AM
His home state of Massachusetts is on the border. Although there are a lot of students in Boston who can help Ron Paul and New York City.

Aratus
01-04-2012, 04:15 AM
http://www.bostonexpressbus.com/fares.html here is how close n.h is to boston
the cheapest one way ticket is between south station and nashua or tyngsboro

Evilfox
01-04-2012, 04:21 AM
I am down to go, I even said I would in an email to jack cafferty he read on air...would have to quit my job, but fuck it I am young there are many other jobs out there and there is only one campaign for liberty.

eleganz
01-04-2012, 04:26 AM
We got TONS of RP'ers in NY...they're so close! I would LOVE to go to NH but I can't right now :(

I'm going to Nevada though and possibly Colorado.

vechorik
01-04-2012, 07:49 AM
The best way to "flood NH" is voter ID, with call from home -- then the ground people have the info they need

New York For Paul
01-08-2012, 11:54 AM
There are one million three hundred thousand residents in New Hampshire. And a total of two to three hundred thousand republicans may vote. Therefore we need everyone to be involved with New Hampshire. By the way, in the past, New Hampshire has same day registration. You can talk to people in the streets and get them to register right then and there and get more votes that way. In this very important election, only a small percentage will actually participate.

The campaign just has to be open minded enough to go find them. There will be major republican donors who won't even bother to vote because "they are too busy" with other things. The campaign has to convince them to become involved.