PDA

View Full Version : Story Iowa Stolen???

UtahApocalypse
01-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Please tell me that someone, anyone has screen shots of the sites showing Story County with 100% of the vote, and Ron Paul winning.

Seems that after hours, and after the candidates observers have gone suddenly Mitt Romney beat us by 10 votes!!!!!!!!!

BUSHLIED
01-04-2012, 01:44 AM
I saw that. I agree, it changed to green.

01-04-2012, 01:46 AM
It was probably a data entry mistake somewhere. It wouldn't have made a difference in Ron's placing. The caucus was fair and Ron lost.

Avalon
01-04-2012, 01:48 AM
It was probably a data entry mistake somewhere. It wouldn't have made a difference in Ron's placing. The caucus was fair and Ron lost. How do you know the caucus was fair? Are you an insider?

CJLauderdale4
01-04-2012, 01:52 AM
It was probably a data entry mistake somewhere. It wouldn't have made a difference in Ron's placing. The caucus was fair and Ron lost.

Rephrase: Ron got more precinct delegates than any other candidate and is only behind in the projected state delegate vote by 2 votes... 6-4

01-04-2012, 01:55 AM
How do you know the caucus was fair? Are you an insider?

You can't rig a caucus by the amount Ron lost by. It's not possible. Could it have been rigged to let mittens beat frothy by 8, sure.

Rephrase: Ron got more precinct delegates than any other candidate and is only behind in the projected state delegate vote by 2 votes... 6-4

Most likely yeah. But in the long run IA is 1% of the delegates so it really doesn't matter much.

TIMB0B
01-04-2012, 02:00 AM
Interesting. And how many did that count towards the total tally? He beat santorum by 8 overall, right?

The_Ruffneck
01-04-2012, 02:01 AM
I've seen the crosstabs , they don't look all that dodgy.
21.4% is a heck of a lot better than 2008 and considering the high turnout doesn't seem far off IMO.As for Romney beating Santorum by 8 votes something is certainly fishy there also the fact the media pushed Santorum so hard the past 2 weeks is also very fishy , Ron finishing second and being the anti romney wasn't their ideal situation either.

parocks
01-04-2012, 02:07 AM
Please tell me that someone, anyone has screen shots of the sites showing Story County with 100% of the vote, and Ron Paul winning.

Seems that after hours, and after the candidates observers have gone suddenly Mitt Romney beat us by 10 votes!!!!!!!!!

I don't I just have Palo Alto with Paul ahead with 100%.

They're planning on screwing us everywhere. Take screencaps of every ron paul winning with 100% you can anywhere.

Fox has ALL of our counties now with precincts left.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012/iowa-caucus-jan-3/results-by-county

the more they have to fake, the more precincts are left.

we need to make youtubes of this stuff.

parocks
01-04-2012, 02:07 AM
http://webmusicvideo.com/bachmann2012/media/kunena/attachments/70/72votesforpaulinpaloalto.jpg

parocks
01-04-2012, 02:09 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012/iowa-caucus-jan-3/results-by-county

why are all of our counties not 100% anymore?

Explain that.

king_nothing_
01-04-2012, 02:14 AM
Around an hour ago, 1772 of 1774 precincts were listed as having reported, according to http://m.npr.org/. As of right now, 2:13 AM CST, 1766 of 1774 precincts are listed as having reported.

Why is that?

01-04-2012, 02:19 AM
You all need to relax and accept it. The msm smear and frothy fluffing worked.

There was no widespread fraud, take off your tinfoil hats. The people punching the keys make mistakes sometimes. You can't rig a caucus and certainly not enough to put Ron a few points back.

It was a decent showing and won't hurt Ron's chances.

The_Ruffneck
01-04-2012, 02:27 AM
DMR back to 99.5% precincts reporting?? WTH is this crap

parocks
01-04-2012, 02:31 AM
Around an hour ago, 1772 of 1774 precincts were listed as having reported, according to http://m.npr.org/. As of right now, 2:13 AM CST, 1766 of 1774 precincts are listed as having reported.

Why is that?

They are ALL in counties where Ron Paul WON. They don't want Ron Paul to win so many counties. I have screen caps of all the 100% that we WON. They're trying to steal votes from us.

parocks
01-04-2012, 02:32 AM
everyone should make pdfs of all the results you can. get screen caps of whatever you can.

And if you took a picture or have video. Hold on to it. Don't show it.

parocks
01-04-2012, 02:33 AM
You all need to relax and accept it. The msm smear and frothy fluffing worked.

There was no widespread fraud, take off your tinfoil hats. The people punching the keys make mistakes sometimes. You can't rig a caucus and certainly not enough to put Ron a few points back.

It was a decent showing and won't hurt Ron's chances.

Please go to another thread. Thank you. Please stay away from the threads where we're trying to document the fraud. Thank you.

The_Ruffneck
01-04-2012, 02:38 AM
If there is so many precincts not reporting now then how can they call this for Mittens?
Any way you look at it this is fishy.

affa
01-04-2012, 02:39 AM
You all need to relax and accept it.

Listen to the man. Don't worry if they move 10 votes around here and there to change the color of the map to Romney. It's just data entry. Yea, that's the ticket. Data entry. Forget those tinfoil hats, people, there is nothing to see here. Look away. Look away. There is nothing to see. Red is blue. Up is down. You are imagining things. This is not really happening. Romney won Story County. Romney always won Story County. Say it with me: "I imagined it. I must be wrong. Romney always won Story County".

This message brought to you by your friendly Patriotic ReEngineering Associate, assigned especially to your case. Should you need further adjustment, please call our toll free help line. And remember, we remember better! So if in doubt, just trust us.

The_Ruffneck
01-04-2012, 02:40 AM
They are ALL in counties where Ron Paul WON. They don't want Ron Paul to win so many counties. I have screen caps of all the 100% that we WON. They're trying to steal votes from us.Appanoose santorum 32.4% Perry 16.8% Romney 16.2%
12/13 reporting

Freedom Patriot
01-04-2012, 02:55 AM
Yes, please explain how you are certain that the caucus was fair? So far I have come across no evidence to prove the caucus was fair. We can't assume it was fair, when voter fraud happened just four years ago.

parocks
01-04-2012, 02:58 AM
Listen to the man. Don't worry if they move 10 votes around here and there to change the color of the map to Romney. It's just data entry. Yea, that's the ticket. Data entry. Forget those tinfoil hats, people, there is nothing to see here. Look away. Look away. There is nothing to see. Red is blue. Up is down. You are imagining things. This is not really happening. Romney won Story County. Romney always won Story County. Say it with me: "I imagined it. I must be wrong. Romney always won Story County".

This message brought to you by your friendly Patriotic ReEngineering Associate, assigned especially to your case. Should you need further adjustment, please call our toll free help line. And remember, we remember better! So if in doubt, just trust us.

Yup, we were down by 1 vote in Story with 1 precinct left. And then we went ahead, with all precincts reporting.

parocks
01-04-2012, 02:59 AM
Appanoose santorum 32.4% Perry 16.8% Romney 16.2%
12/13 reporting

all right, fair enough. but still, document this stuff. and see how it turns out.

There were apparently 2 precincts still out.

Anyway, instead of percentages, don't you think actual votes might be a more useful measure?

king_nothing_
01-04-2012, 03:04 AM
They are ALL in counties where Ron Paul WON. They don't want Ron Paul to win so many counties. I have screen caps of all the 100% that we WON. They're trying to steal votes from us.
Good. Upload 'em somewhere.

Freedom Patriot
01-04-2012, 03:04 AM
As of 1 AM PST.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012/iowa-caucus-jan-3

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll248/tere98/1AMPST.png

Badger Paul
01-04-2012, 03:06 AM
I say I could have sworn seeing a screen shot of Story County at 100 percent of the precincts reporting and Paul leading.

RickyJ
01-04-2012, 03:08 AM

Fair? Yeah, most of us weren't born yesterday. There is no way Santorum got that many votes, no way.

fearthereaperx
01-04-2012, 03:15 AM
If the delegates are divyed almost in half like how Fox has them with 13 going to Romney and 12 to Santorum, I am gonna go in say it was 'rigged'

Freedom Patriot
01-04-2012, 03:26 AM
I am 99% certain that I remember reading in a thread where the poster named the thread something like, "At least we won in my Story County and beat Romney; but only by 10 votes". This was probably around 9 PM PST. I searched for the thread, but the search feature is currently down.

Here is a current screen shot taken at 1:22 AM PST

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll248/tere98/storycounty.png

Mini-Me
01-04-2012, 03:31 AM
I don't have a screenshot of Story, and I can't remember the original vote tallies, but I DID see us winning it with 100% reporting...just FYI, so nobody doubts themselves and thinks they just imagined it.

kusok
01-04-2012, 03:32 AM
As of 1 AM PST.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012/iowa-caucus-jan-3

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll248/tere98/1AMPST.png

It looks like Santorum pooped (I'm sorry) on the entire state tonight :(

Hey, how come more and more squares are turning brown every few minutes? lol

Mini-Me
01-04-2012, 03:36 AM
Fair? Yeah, most of us weren't born yesterday. There is no way Santorum got that many votes, no way.

There actually is: The media establishment is extremely good at manipulating people, especially older crowds who place more emphasis on TV/radio/newspapers than the Internet, and who might not even have Internet access...and the Internet is less common in rural areas. The entrance or exit polls also showed that abortion was the number one issue for 55% of Santorum voters. Iowa VERY socially conservative, and the media knew that it was the perfect place to pimp Santorum as their flavor of the week. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that a whole bunch of Iowans are crazy enough to vote for Santorum. It's surprising to us, perhaps because competent people tend to subconsciously overestimate the competence of others, but we shouldn't be too shocked.

That doesn't mean there isn't voter fraud and election fraud going on, because they probably happen every election on some scale or another. It's quite possible that our close wins in certain counties are being revoked to make the color-coded maps look less favorable for us on TV and in the papers. We have some bits of evidence pertaining to that, but we have no evidence that the entire vote was rigged on a large scale, or that Santorum couldn't have done as well as he did.