PDA

View Full Version : Iowa mailing project - Sign-up today!

Badger Paul
11-09-2007, 01:10 PM
From the Ron Paul yahoo.com groups:

Hello from sunny California,

The Ron Paul Los Angeles Meetup has purchased a list of 700,000 Iowa mailing addresses and is organizing a national letter writing campaign. This effort will mean personal, hand-written letters from Ron Paul supporters nationwide delivered to undecided voters in Iowa, where the presidential nominees will be selected JANUARY 3rd. We feel that the personal nature of this effort will appeal to the people of Iowa, and set us apart from the form letters they all get from the 'other' campaigns.

This is a massive undertaking and we need everyone's help. With
support from the meetups, we can cover all 700,000 names on the list before January 3rd which will have a huge effect on the nomination. Please respond with a standard email address and be sure to list which meetup you organize ASAP and I will reply immediately with the names we need you to cover. WE CAN DO THIS.
rEVOLution!

Bryce Shonka
bshonka@gmail. com

Please email Mr. Shonka at the address provided to receive your portion of the addresses they've collected. Peronal letters I believe are much more effective than phone calls to convince Iowa voters to support Ron Paul.

DealzOnWheelz
11-09-2007, 01:13 PM
I think it may be helpful to have a sort of structure for the letters or at least a sort of Template for people who aren't very good at writing to get an idea of how they can personalize a general mailing.