PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if/when the campaign will release their internal vote tracking numbers?

Hook
01-04-2012, 12:51 AM
It would be interesting to see how well the numbers match between the official results and HQ's

J_White
01-04-2012, 12:59 AM
i wonder that too, and whether those other sites like watchthevote and blackbox voting got any info ?

BUSHLIED
01-04-2012, 01:02 AM
Yeah, Ron losing in Story county is a bit odd...

Badger Paul
01-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Paul won Story County.

I don't think they anticipated the degree Perry and Bachmann supporters who caucused just deserted their candidates for Santorum. Romney got his base vote in Iowa but voters who going in were voting for Perry or Bachmann switched to Santorum at the last minute. Had they stayed, or maybe if Bachmann's voters switched to Paul, maybe we could have won or at least Romney would have won (which actually would have been a bad result for us even if we finished second)

Two factors which went against us 1). School not being in session, if we had upped the youngster turnout to 20 percent we would have won; 2). The Sorenson switch. Notice that it came exactly when we dropped in the DMR Poll. I have to believe Bachmann's lies turned potential supporters into Santorumk supporters and lent a another negative cloud around RP already under attack by his opponent.

Good riddance to that woman! She's damaged goods politically.

pebcak
01-04-2012, 01:10 AM
I would expect it to be another couple days, at least. We were trying all evening to report our numbers up to the campaign, but lines were jammed and voicemail boxes were full. We are having to wait until tomorrow to get most of our numbers reported (Pottawattamie county).

Hook
01-05-2012, 01:21 AM
Anyone hear any news on this? I am very curious to know what the numbers end up being.