PDA

View Full Version : Candidate You Like the Least

opinionatedfool
01-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Which candidate do you like the least? Personally I can't stand the Grinch, especially for the way he was going after Ron Paul in his speech. I don't like Huntsman anymore because of his stupid ads.

AlexG
01-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Gingrich mostly because of he what did to his wives

slamhead
01-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Toss up between Grinch and Frothy.

abstrusezincate
Santorum. Theocracy now.

lx43
I can't stand Romney because he is fake, even his smile doesn't seem genuine. Newt is second, and Frothy is 3rd.

RickyJ
01-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Bachmann - She would say or do anything for Israel. She really sucks.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Hands down it's Gingrich. He is the poster child for what's wrong with our government

tremendoustie
01-04-2012, 12:01 AM
When I'm just listening to the candidates, Bachman. When I check their records, newt.

Philosophy_of_Politics
01-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Romney has a much deeper history than what is being exposed yet. While true the others are no better. The issue with Romney is . . . he'll bring us slow pain rather than quick pain.

jlaker
01-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Santorum and Bachman. I can not stand those two. Bachman makes me want to pull my own eyeballs out just listening to her talk. Santorum because he is just so convinced killing people is the right thing to do.

AngryCanadian
01-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Perry and the way he was acting at the debates lol but in truth i dislike Santorum alot more to bad you cant vote with more opitions in this poll.

cdc482
01-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Bachman for saying that Iraq should pay us back for their freedom.

Echoes
01-04-2012, 12:05 AM
They are equally disgusting. All big govt, fake conservatives.

If you put a gun to my head, i'd choose Perry as the 'best'. Gingrich is the worst, he's an absolute globalist/terrorist.

goldwater's ghost
01-04-2012, 12:06 AM
romney. he is what stands between us and our goals. i hate his tan even more

Miss Annie
01-04-2012, 12:07 AM
It would be a toss between Romney and Gingrich. They are both bought and paid for by the establishment!

Shane Harris
01-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Toss up between Grinch and Frothy.

agreed. tough choice. its evil versus ignorant.

king_nothing_
01-04-2012, 12:12 AM
Gingrich easily, both on a personal level and a political level.

01-04-2012, 12:13 AM
all of the above

PursuePeace
01-04-2012, 12:13 AM
They're all crap.
But Gingrich is the worst, imo.

mport1
01-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Here are my least favorites in order of worst to least bad (and still terrible):

Gingrich
Santorum
Romney
Perry
Bachmann
Huntsman

Jingles
01-04-2012, 12:34 AM
Its like a three-way tie between Gingrich/Santorum/Bachmann for most hated. I would say Santorum is my least favorite as a Pennsylvannian, but he seems to actually believe the insanity he talks about. Gingrich is just plain evil, but he isn't an idiot. I don't have words to describe Bachmann anymore and her sham of a campaign.

Romney and Huntsman fall into the category above them (in the sense of less hated). Romney is too much of a shell for me to hate him all too much. I think a lot of it also has to do with the fact that I have accepted Romney as what he is and I'm not counting on him being anything else. Huntsman seems a bit more rational than the rest, but his ad killed any respect I had for him (which was rather little to begin with).

Above that comes Rick Perry. Honestly, I can say I don't hate him. He is the typical political type when it comes to politics, but I don't know if its something about the way he comes off in speeches/debates/personality/whatever that makes me really incapable of hating him. Its like a combination of feeling bad for the guy in a way and feeling like I could actually hang out with the guy. I'm sure targeting shooting with him and then hitting the bar afterwards would be fun as hell. Don't construe this in any form of me ever wanting to vote for him (I WOULD NOT).

This is more judging on how they they come off as people for the most part rather than policies. I just can't stand Santorum/Gingrich/Bachmann as human beings.

messana
01-04-2012, 12:37 AM
I hate opportunists and fascists the most. And Gingrich fits both.

jkob
01-04-2012, 12:39 AM
I hate all of them equally

lilymc
01-04-2012, 12:44 AM
I have a hard time even looking at Romney when he speaks, because he's such a slippery phony chameleon-like unprincipled sell-out. So he's my least favorite.

Since I rarely watch the MSM, I don't know much about Santorum or Bachman, but from what I have seen, Bachman strikes me as either a lying jerk, or a total fool, I'm not sure which.

Nastynate
01-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Polls rigged no Ron Paul!...jk

But seriously the grinch is just a horrible human being.

TomtheTinker
01-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Which ever one is the media darling of the week.

GHoeberX
01-04-2012, 01:01 AM
1. Gingrich (such a dishonest person)
2. Santorum (most corrupt senator 2006) - http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-washington-dc/rick-santorum-top-tier-on-most-corrupt-member-of-congress-list-2-years-running

gmc1988
01-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Dislike them all, but Gingrich and Bachmann are the worst, followed by Huntsman. Newt for obvious reasons, Bachmann has shown her true colors the past couple of weeks, and Huntsman is a pure globalist, a phony who is only in the race at this point to hurt us in New Hampshire, as his truly classless ads prove. Romney sucks and is complete scum, but I can't say I dislike him as much as the other three. Santorum seems to truly believe what he says, which I can tolerate better than a total liar. And we all know about Perry, but I probably dislike him the least of all.

sailingaway
01-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Which candidate do you like the least? Personally I can't stand the Grinch, especially for the way he was going after Ron Paul in his speech. I don't like Huntsman anymore because of his stupid ads.

Oh, I can't stand Huntsman either, after those ads, but I honestly believe Gingrich is a sociopath. Which puts him in a category of his own.

bunklocoempire
01-04-2012, 04:33 AM
Which Candidate Do You Dislike The Most?

Maybe the only time I'll ever say this:

Anyone But Paul ;)

If they ain't telling the honest truth and preaching courage -which they don't- they'll get me and my loved ones killed. Logical conclusion of dicking around with truth.

They're dangerous to all I hold dear. Screw 'em all.:mad:

Jtorsella
01-04-2012, 04:42 AM
Rick Santorum is a out-and-out collectivist. At least the others have some pretense of believing in individual rights.

Crystallas
01-04-2012, 04:48 AM
Romney. I'm not just saying that to be unagreeable. I actually would support Obama before Romney. Good thing I don't have to go to those extremes. As much as I don't like the personality of the others, I actually can agree with them on issues in semblance to my priorities more than Romney.

Flugel89
01-04-2012, 05:24 AM
Bachman's voice makes my head hurt, but Gingrich just downright scares me.

I'd honestly rather have Obama get re-elected than have Gingrich take over.