PDA

View Full Version : Ron should now go after Obama

TER
01-03-2012, 11:55 PM
I think Ron should go after Obama now, in commercial and public speaking engagements, calling him out. This is why:

The main reason for the Iowa Caucus is to narrow down the field.

It is a two man horse race between a Republican Congressman from Texas Dr. Ron Paul and the moderate former Governor from Massachusetts, Mitt 'the Flip' Romney.

Santorum represents the undecideds, mostly Christians, who respect his views, and his hard work in Iowa, but just days ago would not chosen to have as their number one candidate. They have jumped from Bachmann/Perry/Cain/Gingrich. Santorum was a safe vote, and safe votes usually come because of fear.

Ron Paul should let them eat themselves and go primarily against Obama. He should directly attack Obama and call him out for his policies, for example the NDAA law. He should make a public and official offering to debate Obama. He should show everyone else just how similar Obama and the Republican elite are - corporate buy-outs, serving mammon, at the expense of traumatized and murdered innocent children, all the while transferring the wealth from the middle class to the rich and taking away our God given rights, the freedoms devoid of tyranny, the happiness only possible when in liberty and truth.

The race is a long race, and this first state out of fifty just started the race. This is the time we should kick it to overgear. The starting gun has fired! Rise us and begin to run!!

Thank you to the thousands of Iowans who showed up today, who have started the race and have passed the baton to the people of New Hampshire! Those in the Live Free or Die State, the Patriots of this Nation look to you!!

Onward, people!! The fun has just begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

coffeewithgames
01-03-2012, 11:57 PM
There have been some around here saying this for a few months now, that RP's campaign needs to act like he is the nominee, and move forward. I'm more middle of the road though, and think he needs to hone his message to the base(which I think shows after tonights results), and practice debating these guys on points.

TER
01-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Both need to be done, I think.

By attacking Obama, you show the parallels with Romney and any others. Continue to grow independents and democrats in this fashion, having the choice come between more war or no war, more debt or less debt, more liberty or less liberty. Have the choice come between these, and it doesn't matter if Trump decides to spend millions or anyone else.