PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Liberty Convention (World's Largest): Feb 23 to Feb 26

centure7
01-03-2012, 11:30 PM
The Free State Project is hosting a convention where upwards of 1,000 liberty-loving people will congregate for the weekend to discuss their plans for liberty in our lifetime. Everyone who is a fan of Ron Paul should be there!
See Details: http://freestateproject.org/libertyforum

As a Free State Project mover I can say that if there was as many supporters of the Free State Project as there are Ron Paul voters, New Hampshire would be hands-down the most free place in the world by now. With just under 1,000 movers there are already at least 12 people who are members of the state senate. The state budget is one of about two in the United States to GO DOWN this year, and it has everything to do with the influx of liberty advocates.

I will be at the convention signing people up for $250 life-time vehicle registrations (as a method of helping to reduce people's taxes). I will also be helping to set up a Manchester-area silver trading network. There will be about a hundred or so other people promoting other pro-liberty efforts.

centure7
01-04-2012, 12:04 AM
*bump*

AlexG
01-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Praxgirl! My youtube crush and Jeff Tucker my favorite economist! I might see if I can make it

Hook
01-04-2012, 12:24 AM
I visited NH last summer to check it out for moving there. Are there many hot single women in the FSP in their late 20's early 30's? :D

centure7
01-04-2012, 02:44 AM
I visited NH last summer to check it out for moving there. Are there many hot single women in the FSP in their late 20's early 30's? :DThere will definitely be some hotties there, but competition will be fierce ;)

centure7
01-04-2012, 10:01 AM
*bump*