PDA

View Full Version : McCain only got 13% in Iowa in 2008

muh_roads
01-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Something to remember. Keep pushing. You didn't think fighting the most tyrannical organization in all of humanity would be easy did you?

hammy
01-03-2012, 10:49 PM
McCain had an epic MSM hype for months. We will never have that. Ever. It's only going to get harder from here.

Student Of Paulism
01-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Yep...and what people keep forgetting to realize is McCain wasnt Ron Paul. If McCain surged, or did well, the MSM wouldn't shit on him because he is 100% neocon establishment garbage and fits right in. You can't compare McCain (or pretty much anyone else for that matter) with Ron Paul, or compare how he will be treated by the MSM.

Plus McCain didnt appeal to this state's zealotry crap too well, while Huckabee did. After that, it was downhill for Huckabee.

Sentinelrv
01-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Think about it this way, many people were exposed to Ron Paul for the first time tonight. They all got to hear a great speech and see what a great nice guy he is. We are already in second place in New Hampshire and after tonight our polling may increase. Let's focus on getting as close as possible to Mitt Romney as we can.

pipewerKz
01-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Ron did fine. Santorum could never beat Obama. This race is between Mitt and Ron.

RonPaulFanInGA
01-03-2012, 10:54 PM
McCain had a sympathtic media, and a first place finish in New Hampshire.

Paul doesn't have either of those.

UtahApocalypse
McCain had an epic MSM hype for months. We will never have that. Ever. It's only going to get harder from here.

^^^this

Its going to be 08' again, and Santorum is going to play McCain

misterx
With Gingrich attacking Romney in New Hampshire now, he will fall under 30%. We can still win there. We will at least do well and Santorum will not. Obviously the table doesn't look as good as if we won Iowa, but there's still a fair path to the nomination for Paul.

KingNothing
01-03-2012, 10:55 PM
If the Republicans don't nominate Paul, I would love to see them nominate Santorum. The mind recoils in horror at the calamity that would follow.

Rudeman
01-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Santorum = Huckabee
Romney = Romney
Paul = McCain?

This is a long race, we have seen how volatile it can be. So keep fighting because the cause of Liberty is just too important.

RonPaulFanInGA
01-03-2012, 10:56 PM
^^^this

Its going to be 08' again, and Santorum is going to play McCain

Don't you mean 'Huckabee'?

Santorum is playing Huckabee, by dividing the conservative vote for his D.O.A. campaign and helping the moderate RINO (McCain/Romney) win.

Student Of Paulism
01-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Think about it this way, many people were exposed to Ron Paul for the first time tonight. They all got to hear a great speech and see what a great nice guy he is. We are already in second place in New Hampshire and after tonight our polling may increase. Let's focus on getting as close as possible to Mitt Romney as we can.

Heh...and tell me, what makes you think Santorum won't skyrocket to 20% in NH? He is nowhere there right now. Now, remember what i am saying this very second. HE IS IN SINGLE DIGITS and BOTTOM OF THE BARREL IN NH, this very moment. Winning IA and being a total pandering phony f**ckstick pro war, big government msm love child like he is right now, he can instantly zoom to the top there too, especially since the voters there just seen this horrendous outcome. There are sheep EVERYWHERE, not just in IA. And now that he won, that also means more $ too.

crh88
01-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Paul does not remotely equal McCain. The Grinch had a very similar percentage to McCain in Iowa. If anyone is McCain, it's him. We are, as we've always been, a separate force that cannot be compared to the establishment.

Student Of Paulism
01-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Don't you mean 'Huckabee'?

Santorum is playing Huckabee, by dividing the conservative vote for his D.O.A. campaign and helping the moderate RINO (McCain/Romney) win.

Exactly. That's what this is all about, im amazed people don't see this? I mean, yea, it's possible he can zoom to the top like i said in my previous post, but this was all done to stop Ron from winning. MSM and the GOP are masters at finding ways to stop a candidate cold in their tracks. The know who makes up most of the electorate in IA (the religious vote) and they used Santorum to snatch all that up with endless msm romping and hype, and stole it all way from Bachmann and Newt, as well as a good chunk from Ron. But they know Santorum probably wont go anywhere. They did this for two reasons:

1. Stop RP
2. Help Romney maintain momentum into NH, where is the favorite to win.

muh_roads
01-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Exactly. That's what this is all about, im amazed people don't see this? I mean, yea, it's possible he can zoom to the top like i said in my previous post, but this was all done to stop Ron from winning. MSM and the GOP are masters at finding ways to stop a candidate cold in their tracks. The know who makes up most of the electorate in IA (the religious vote) and they used Santorum to snatch all that up with endless msm romping and hype, and stole it all way from Bachmann and Newt, as well as a good chunk from Ron. But they know Santorum probably wont go anywhere. They did this for two reasons:

1. Stop RP
2. Help Romney maintain momentum into NH, where is the favorite to win.

Yeah so what do you want to do? Go crawl in the corner and cry? Or you going to fight before you die?

The movement is growing. I am extremely happy about how much progress has been made. We are identifying more of The Remnant.

Rudeman
01-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Santorum was lucky to surge late in Iowa, but now his dirt will come out and he won't be so lucky in the other states.