PDA

View Full Version : DON'T waste any time sulking. HIT ROMNEY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE NOW!!!!

Joe3113
01-03-2012, 10:41 PM
This is a global revolution trying to unseat an establishment that has been in power for 100 years, since President TR.

We can't win it in 4 years, but LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME in that time.

Look how scared they are.

The Founders were up against the greatest Empire in the history of the world. Against all odds, they eventually won.

ITS NOT ABOUT WINNING THIS TIME. ITS ABOUT MAKING CONTINUAL PROGRESS.

KEEP FIGHTING. DON'T STOP ........... TIME TO HIT ROMNEY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.

LET'S GET MAXIMUM DELEGATES AND DESTROY ROMNEY ALL THE WAY TO THE CONVENTION!!!!!

GO!

eric4186
01-03-2012, 10:42 PM
dude there's no point anymore. Romney's got NH in the bag

RickyJ
01-03-2012, 10:43 PM
I feel like going there now and removing Romney signs, but I won't, I just feel like it.

Okie RP fan
01-03-2012, 10:44 PM
We can at least place a strong second.

Let's set our goals for at least achieving a second in New Hampshire. Let's hope our ground game is strong there.

rideurlightning
01-03-2012, 10:44 PM
We need to go 100% negative. I don't care what people say. That is how you win - you play dirty. We need to expose these scumbags for who they really are, and Ron needs to lead the pack at the debates.

Joe3113
01-03-2012, 10:45 PM
dude there's no point anymore. Romney's got NH in the bag

Go back to redstate or hot air or wherever the hell you came from.

Okie RP fan
01-03-2012, 10:47 PM
We need to go 100% negative. I don't care what people say. That is how you win - you play dirty. We need to expose these scumbags for who they really are, and Ron needs to lead the pack at the debates.

Eh, I still don't like that idea at this point.

Aratus
01-03-2012, 10:56 PM
New Hampshire sees two major alternatives to Mitt Romney in Iowa's vote totals tonight.
Newt Gingrich wants to slam Mitt Romney hard, knowing that South Carolina looms grandly.
I may have talked us all up like everyone else, and I know this, but trust me now. We all can
close any poll gap in a week's time if we pore an equal energy into N.H that we sent into Iowa.

unknown
01-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Satorum just peaked at the right time. Theres a TON of stuff in his past: pay raises, spending increases, Specter, Whitman, Deptmt of Ed, most corrupt etc.

He'll get vetted and drop like the rest.

Have faith people.

As far as Romney, we're aware of his history. This video is a great summary. We just need to get the info out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9njHHyRI7g

Aratus
01-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Hit Mitt Romney hard on the BIG DIG and the NORTHERN PASS as you avoid a very angry and upset Newt Gingrich.

pauliticalfan
01-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Bring Romney down 15 points and we can win New Hampshire.

Joe3113
01-03-2012, 11:07 PM
bump

The Gold Standard
01-03-2012, 11:10 PM
They wanted us to think we could win Iowa so we would be discouraged after this. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Iowa GOP bussed in 10,000 sheep from out of state to vote tonight. It doesn't matter anyway though.

We can't let these scum win. They think we are like the Obama lovers last time, awestruck by some rock star, and that if they beat us down long enough that we will fall in line. They don't understand that we despise everything they stand for and will not stop until we are once again free. This isn't about the candidate. It is about the platform. They can shit on us all they want, we will never support Mitt Romney or Rick Santorum.

It would have been nice to get a boost from winning tonight, but it wasn't necessary. After the brutal smears and a perfectly timed media push for the Froth, we still got 22% in Iowa. That is incredible. When the others were vetted they tanked in the polls. We maintained, because we aren't going anywhere.

What we do know is that the media is capable if pushing anyone at any time. There is no such thing as punching down since at any time they could be pushed above you. They aren't going to vet anyone either. We have to get the record out there on Romney, Huntsman, and Santorum.

We also need an ad on defense that shows how tough Ron would be if we were under threat, and an ad showing how Ron's plan for spending is the only plan that makes Social Security and Medicare solvent for those who rely on it.

We will need money for this. We will need big money bombs. We can't be depressed because they stole Iowa from us. We knew they were going to do it. The only way to beat the media is to be the media, and that will take a lot of money.

There is no way this is over. When the other candidates are exposed the people will be left with a choice of freedom or tyranny. Of a candidate who will restore their God-given rights or a candidate who will sell your rights to the highest bidder. We just have to get all of the bullshit out in the open so people can make that decision.

steel-the-deal
01-03-2012, 11:16 PM

I'm with you, if the media doesn't expose these shills then we must.