PDA

View Full Version : TeaParty07.com -- Blogging Idea

InTheoryTV
11-09-2007, 12:39 PM
As soon as the http://www.teaparty07.com/ is up and running for most people I'll be putting a post up on my blog about the site. intheory.tv

I don't get to much traffic, but linking can help the search engines. Maybe Ron Paul bloggers, should mention the candidates who are searched for behind Ron Paul.

Like in the text of their post mention Clinton's, Rudy's, Obama's, etcs names, in such a way, that could help the tea party site get up near the top when people search for other candidates.

I don't know the details of how this work, or if it still works, but here is what I'm thinking we could do.

example

Title : You thought the "Money Bomb" was Big - Wait for the Tea Party '07 for Ron Paul

"(intro text)
(Near the bottom of the post).... Real people are really excited about Ron Paul. The Money Bomb brought in $4.2 million dollars in actual donations in a 24 hour period on November 5th. This was done almost entirely online, organized by the grass root organization, by over 37,000 people. Where is the large scale grass root support for Rudy Giuliani, Hillary Clinton, Fred Thompson, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Mitt Romney, or any of the other candidates running to be the next President of the United States of America."

Thoughts