PDA

View Full Version : Is it the media's fault?

nowwearefree
01-03-2012, 10:27 PM
I am extremely disappointed (like most of us), and I do think it is media's "Fault" in many ways
however i am actually more angry with the people, no wonder people all over the world think americans are stupid

If you look at some of the interviews in cspan before the voting starts, you will see a lot of these dumb stupid old people
one old woman said " i will vote for rick santorum because he is a good guy"

it really pisses me off, these are the people that ruined America
these people are either selfish or stupid, or a combination of both
they will never learn the lesson unless they or their family are involved

when their kids are killed in the war, that is when they will change their mind
it is truly sad

anyway, i dunno what i am saying, just want to get this out of my chest

my conclusion is as Albert Einstein once said " Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
never underestimate the stupidity of Americans, especially evangelicals (in general)

JulioForPaul
01-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Make the world a better place, punch a CNN employee in their face.

Giuliani was there on 911
01-03-2012, 10:32 PM
CNN started this all

playpianoking
01-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Yes, it is the media's influence. Basically it's stupid peoples' fault though. They will do anything they're told like sheep.

Jovan Galtic
01-03-2012, 10:33 PM
There's no reason to be disappointed. RP is just a few percent behind and Santorum will self-destruct in a few days.

nowwearefree
01-03-2012, 10:34 PM
CNN started this all

ya, CNN did, im not saying they didn't

but i am more pissed off with the stupidity of those old people, i really want to punch them in the face

cdc482
01-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Yes. I was indifferent about the media three weeks ago.

Now I passionately hate: CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Fox News.
I now know that the conspiracy theories are absolutely true. Watch the news for a week and you'll realize it to. I got the truth from the internet, and I saw the MSM twist the truth and outright lie to lead the sheeple.
Fuck them.

dt_
01-03-2012, 10:39 PM
The voters get what they deserve. :(

Napolitanic Wars
01-03-2012, 10:46 PM
A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means.
-- Sallust (86 BC - 34 BC)

AgentOrange
01-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Do we know how accurate the voting actually was? There has always been talk of vote fraud.

Giuliani was there on 911
01-03-2012, 10:48 PM
A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means.
-- Sallust (86 BC - 34 BC)

I disagree with that.

nowwearefree
01-03-2012, 10:48 PM
The voters get what they deserve. :(

yes, and next time i see someone tell me how piss off with washington dc is
i will tell them its their own fault

these stupid people just keep voting for the same people the media tells them to, yet they expect there to be real change
and when things go bad, they complain

they will never learn i guess, the sad thing is we have to suffer with them

bunklocoempire
01-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Is it the media's fault?

Those placed in positions of greater responsibility, have a greater responsibility.

When I screw up it affects myself and those close to me, hey, mistakes happen. Making mistakes is not my intention.

When CNN/MSM/TPTB intentionally skews the 'news' hurting millions it's a whole other matter.

Lots of blame to go around, but those in positions of greater responsibility?

Luke 17 says along those lines:

Jesus said to his disciples: “Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come.

It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin.

So watch yourselves.

marhlfld
01-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Ok, first I was shocked that Santorum did so well. However, he is now in the line of fire, he will be vetted and the people of Iowa will really be embarrassed when they find out the truth. Second, I was not really surprised Romney battled it out for first, I just thought it was going to be a battle with Ron, not Santorum.

Third, yep, it was the media once again choosing our candidate for us.... er... not us, but the other people. You know what I mean.

Fourth, I am really, really pissed at Newt for using his concession speech platform to attack Ron with lies. (When you don't have money to advertise, I guess you use the free media.)

Last, but not least, we learn from this, we go on for another battle. We didn't win, but we didn't lose, we maintained. We held our ground. This is going to work out great for us. Remember, they won't be able to say Iowa doesn't matter now.

Steady as she goes, a naval term and Ron Paul. Steady. Unwavering. Doesn't change course. And so should we.

The people are plain dumbed down. We have to continue to educate. Don't let up. I'll be back on the phones tomarrow for NH and NV.

The one other thing is I hate the caucuses (sorry Iowans). They were fine back in the olden days, when most of the country were farmers and ranchers. This was a social gathering time and get people the news and really talk the issues. Caucuses are a thing of the past. I know of what I speak, because I'm a rancher, and the old Granges here in the west were popular, but are nearly dead now. Most of the granges that are still in operation have really old farmers running them. When those old farmers die off, their children have no interest in keeping them going and the granges died.

There are approximately 3 million people are in Iowa? and only 150,000 people come out????????! That is only 5% of the population! Had the people the option to go a voting booth in their towns and cities, we probably would've seen a bigger turnout. At least 50% and those people use the internet. Get in and get out. Stop by on the way home from work, or vote at lunch time.

But to come out from the fields or barns, requires taking a shower, eat dinner, dress up to "go to town", sit and listen to some stump speeches, vote and hang out with people you really don't have any connection with, is not something most farmers want to do on a week night, when they'd rather just take a shower, eat dinner and watch a bit of news before going to bed. The only day they really have time and engergy to do the dress up thing and go to town is for church on Sunday and breakfast afterwards. A little bit of socializing and then back to the farm. This is who voted for Santorum as a majority. They get their info from media. Not all, but a majority.

Thank God for the college students and all their engery to help with this race. It is your future we are fighting for. It is your future YOU are fighting for.

Can you do it again in NH? Yep, only better. We are going to bust their butts in NH, SC, FL and NV... AND ONWARDS!

This is only one battle, but we will win the war!

Jingles
01-03-2012, 11:35 PM
The MSM media voting block seems to be a huge problem. We have seen this group of voters switch to whatever candidate they are being told to like from Bachmann to Perry to Cain to Gingrich and now to Santorum. They tried to push Huntsman quite a bit as well when he came into the race, but it didn't really work.

The question I have is how do we deal with this people that seem so incapable of thinking for themselves? It's one thing for someone to disagree with me and actually believe it, but it is another to just be manipulated and not seem to care/like it/think its okay/not actually have any principles/etc...