PDA

View Full Version : GET FIRED UP!

Okie RP fan
01-03-2012, 10:19 PM
The cause of Liberty must not end here. I just listened to Ron Paul's speech on Cavuto, he encourages everyone to move on to New Hampshire.
The time for discussing how the media manipulated people's minds, and demeaned Ron Paul and his support, is for another day.

Let us rally, right here, right now. Spread the word, the war has just begun. Please, keep your heads up.
Channel your anger and frustration into positive energy to get the message out to everyone you know.

We have every right to be disappointed about tonight, but look how far we have come since 2007!

LIBERTY HAS ALREADY WON!

Now, let's regroup and maintain direction. Please, do not become discouraged, we all need each other. We are all family here, regardless of religious beliefs or minor differences in opinion. We are all in this fight for liberty. We are family!

Please, keep this thread on the front page, at least through tomorrow. People need to stay encouraged and optimistic. Please, let's get back on track and continue trucking along. We may have lost this battle, but the war is just beginning. Stay positive, and defeat naysayers with logic and truth.

Let's get back to where we need to be.

Rally for the Republic!

Miss Annie
01-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Ben Swann just posted this on facebook: "looks like Paul will finish 3rd in Iowa. Paul supporters are upset but should remember 4 years ago Huckabee finished 1st and John Mccain 4th"!

In other words, lets not get discouraged! We can do this! The message sells itself, we just have to get it out there! Dr Paul's record speaks for itself! We just have to keep on keeping on! :)

UtahApocalypse
01-03-2012, 10:23 PM
McCain had 24/7 MSM positive spin..... we won't have 10 mins now.

d991
01-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Once the media starts shining just a glimmer of light on Santorum he'll be done. He is truly insane and will likely not make it much farther than Iowa. I mean Huckabee won last time in Iowa and what happened to him? Santorum just got all the Huckabee + Bachman vote, and really who cares about that vote, they've all drank the kool-aid. It's Paul vs. Romney from here on out and this should be exciting to people!

GeorgiaAvenger
01-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Two-person race

Much reason to be optimistic

Blue
01-03-2012, 10:29 PM
It looks good at first, then we all remember that the MSM hates every bone in Dr. Paul's body. This battle just got 100x harder.

Miss Annie
01-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Santorum has LIVED in Iowa for the last 2 months. He has spent much more time there campaigning than any other candidate.
I don't think Santorum has sticking power. I agree...... it will be Paul vs Romney.
Chins up, we have work to do! :)

Okie RP fan
01-03-2012, 10:35 PM
We must keep spreading the truth. We need to win over more supporters, and get them to start donating to the campaign.

The campaign needs to start grasping more opportunities to reach out to people, also. I know it's hard, but it's something that must be done.

Reload.

xRedfoxx
01-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Hand out more stickers!! Start robo-calling NH. We are making great progress!!

louisiana4liberty
01-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Money where my mouth is....

Amount: $25.00
Transaction ID: 329901805
Transaction date/time: 2012-01-03 22:37:24

TomtheTinker
01-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Bump

Okie RP fan
01-03-2012, 10:39 PM
I know everyone is about spent, but save up a few extra bucks every week, and donate $10. I'm sure it's more than many of us would have been donating to begin with (at that rate).

And continue working on family and friends. Keep spreading the truth and the alternative view to the lies of the media, but don't go crazy, as you might tick some people off.

Simple things that we need to get back to.

Okie RP fan
01-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Bumping for views.

Everyone needs to stay encouraged. Let's do what the campaign wants us to do.

Miss Annie
01-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Maybe we should have another money bomb? A NH money bomb? :) A we are gonna win come hell or high water money bomb?
I tell ya, I think we have done tremendously! Look at the progress that was made getting the message out there in spite of the media blackout and then the attacks!

Besides, think about how the Romney camp is scratching thier heads right now wondering what the heck just hit them with Santorum! LOL. You have to admit there is some humor in that! :)

Feelgood
01-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Santorum has LIVED in Iowa for the last 2 months. He has spent much more time there campaigning than any other candidate.
I don't think Santorum has sticking power. I agree...... it will be Paul vs Romney.
Chins up, we have work to do! :)

Ron has pounded the airwaves there. He has had several times the phone from home that any other candidate has, especially Santorum. Comparing McCain's finish to Ron's is comparing apples and oranges. McCain is a hardcore, war mongering, party first, neo-con, and Ron has none of those attributes. The MSM pumped the hell out of McCain like he was the comeback kid, Ron will get nothing but more of the "third party" questions.

You simply cannot compare the two.

Okie RP fan
01-03-2012, 10:57 PM
We need to continue our push in New Hampshire, and need some guidelines from the campaign, specifics, if you will, on what direction we need to go.

People are also forgetting that within the next couple weeks, other candidates will begin dropping out. Ron needs to hang on.

Miss Annie
01-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Ron has pounded the airwaves there. He has had several times the phone from home that any other candidate has, especially Santorum. Comparing McCain's finish to Ron's is comparing apples and oranges. McCain is a hardcore, war mongering, party first, neo-con, and Ron has none of those attributes. The MSM pumped the hell out of McCain like he was the comeback kid, Ron will get nothing but more of the "third party" questions.

You simply cannot compare the two.

If you re-read my post, I did not compare the two - I passed on an encouraging quote by Ben Swann. Sure Dr Paul has been pounding the air waves, but Santorum has been there shaking hands and eating pizza with people for a month. There is a big difference between face time and automated calling.
I am NOT insinuating that Dr Paul has a poor campaign, ... just giving my 2 cents on what I think pushed Santorum over the top (along with the media coverage of course ).

lilymc
01-03-2012, 11:10 PM
There are a lot angry and depressed people here tonight who I think need to hear this...mind if I repeat what you said (in a larger font)?

Channel your anger and frustration into positive energy to get the message out to everyone you know.

Okie RP fan
01-03-2012, 11:19 PM
^^ Please, go ahead.

Everyone, go to bed. Get some rest. Wake up and get ready to get going tomorrow. It's not over yet.

Okie RP fan
01-04-2012, 12:34 AM
Bumping. People need a pick me up.

Okie RP fan
01-04-2012, 10:45 AM
It's a new day, everyone heads up, let's keep moving along.

And as if everyone didn't know already, Bachmann has suspended her campaign.

Let's get on the phones, and make some donations. Today is a good day to reach out to people and say "hey, look! Ron Paul got third in Iowa!"

vechorik
01-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Hand out more stickers!! Start robo-calling NH. We are making great progress!!

No robo-calls please. Everyone hates them.

The "phone from home" have been calling NH for weeks for voter ID.
Real people to real people. We're gathering data the campaign needs.
If you want to help -- get on the phone.

eproxy100
01-04-2012, 11:22 AM
The cause of Liberty must not end here. I just listened to Ron Paul's speech on Cavuto, he encourages everyone to move on to New Hampshire.
The time for discussing how the media manipulated people's minds, and demeaned Ron Paul and his support, is for another day.

Let us rally, right here, right now. Spread the word, the war has just begun. Please, keep your heads up.

We have every right to be disappointed about tonight, but look how far we have come since 2007!

LIBERTY HAS ALREADY WON!

Now, let's regroup and maintain direction. Please, do not become discouraged, we all need each other. We are all family here, regardless of religious beliefs or minor differences in opinion. We are all in this fight for liberty. We are family!

Please, keep this thread on the front page, at least through tomorrow. People need to stay encouraged and optimistic. Please, let's get back on track and continue trucking along. We may have lost this battle, but the war is just beginning. Stay positive, and defeat naysayers with logic and truth.

Let's get back to where we need to be.

Rally for the Republic!

I like your attitude. Despair will lead people nowhere but down.

Remember, Ron Paul wants to spread the message of liberty. Even if people don't have money to spare, at least continue spreading the message!