PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] CNN Cuts Off Soldier Who Voted For Paul and Spoke Out Against More War!

Sentient Void
01-03-2012, 09:18 PM
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

CNN had a journalist on LIVE interviewing an Army OFFICER (Corporal) at the Ron Paul room at the Iowa caucus, and the Officer was showing his support for Ron Paul and why he and so many in the military support RP and his foreign policy of non-interventionism and being against the wars.

The journalist asked him what he thinks about people saying that his foreign policy is 'dangerous', and he was making an *awesome*, logical, well thought out but succinct response - AND CNN had 'technical difficulties' and CUT. HIM. OFF.

W.T.F. This shit is so blatant.

UPDATE: HERE IT IS! That was fast, as expected! Bravo RP supporters!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvzeowlqmBI

SEND. THIS. VIRAL.

Sentient Void
01-03-2012, 09:23 PM
This really truly is frightening. The media conspiracy against Ron Paul is just amazing. Forget Ron Paul for a second. The idea that the entire national media is so openly blacking out one candidate in a Presidential race is just terrifying to me.

Sometime I think he gets MORE votes because of it... so maybe the last laugh is on the media, this time.

Any reasonable person can see right through this bullshit.

cindy25
01-03-2012, 09:23 PM
I saw it on CNN while flipping between Fox and CNN; it was obviously intentional

liberty2897
01-03-2012, 09:48 PM
I saw it too. Couldn't have been more blatantly obvious.

fisharmor
01-03-2012, 10:36 PM
If you stayed tuned, you would have seen RP's speech, wherein he got that soldier up on stage to finish his thoughts.
CNN didn't cut the feed that time. And it looked GREAT for RP.

(Of course, he didn't say anything about Israel that time....)

smhbbag
01-04-2012, 04:27 AM
A Corporal is an enlisted man, not an officer.

Elwar
01-04-2012, 06:36 AM
When Ron Paul brought the soldier on after his concession speech, Fox News cut away as he stepped up to the podium.

vita3
01-04-2012, 06:42 AM
Watch @ 53 seconds when they switch back to the studio, Ari Fleisher is laughing his head off & twinkling his fingers.. directly mocking the entire Ron Paul movement. Showing he & the neo cons own the network & message.

& all this resistance movement does is bang on the keyboards in protest.

vechorik
01-04-2012, 07:44 AM
I watched CNN and they had some communication problems. I believe the soldier was NOT PLANNED. Conspiracy theories against the network that did a wonderful job of covering the Iowa election without bias is NOT productive.

When the soldier was given a chance to speak for Dr. Paul, he blew it with stage fright or whatever. Get over it and get on to more productive projects.

CNN covered RP's entire speech, covered the soldier at the end and did not say ONE biased thing against RP the entire night. Only the Tea Party lady got in a punch, but that was the only one the entire night.

So, like I said --- find something more productive to do -- like phone from home.

Romulus
01-04-2012, 07:45 AM
And of course Anderson had to spin it saying that we would think it was a conspiracy when 'these things happen'.

When will the soldiers will wake up to the fact they are getting played by the establishment like the rest of us?

A Son of Liberty
01-04-2012, 07:53 AM
I've heard that it's against the UCMJ for a soldier to openly support a candidate...?

jersdream
01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
I've heard that it's against the UCMJ for a soldier to openly support a candidate...?

Wearing uniform. You cannot be in uniform to do so. Big violation of the UCMJ.

AdamT
01-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Last night Ron called him on stage to finish his statement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hfpt4sxpPo

RiseAgainst
01-04-2012, 10:16 AM
This guy will need our support when they lock him up under UCMJ. It will happen.

Mark37snj
01-04-2012, 10:34 AM
It appears that YouTube is tampering with this videos information. Here is a post on this issue:
"You Tube is NOT any better , this video has 301 vews , and out of that
696 likes 25 disllikes . WTF ?"

vita3
01-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Support the Troops!

But dont let then voice opinions against another war.

Bad for the war machine & bad for oil prices.. remember refined gasoline is now the no#1 export in 2011.