PDA

View Full Version : GOT IT ON TAPE - CNN CUT-OFF MILITARY MAN SUPPORTING RON PAUL

Joe3113
01-03-2012, 09:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TSxm2V8aVQ

Revolution9
01-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Hehe..Pathetic.

Rev9

camp_steveo
01-03-2012, 09:11 PM
that wasn't obvious.

:eyesroll:

seapilot
01-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Welcome to Soviet States of America thank you Communist News.

KCIndy
01-03-2012, 09:17 PM
My wife and I were watching that as it happened.... I have a VERY hard time believing this was accidental. That was the first, last and ONLY time anything glitched on the newscast, so far as I saw. And it happened just as a soldier with a really good delivery was making a great point for Dr. Paul.

How obvious does it have to get before people begin to catch on??

V4Vendetta
01-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Jammed more like it, anyone with any degree of intelligence of how communications work, can jam a signal like that, from the source.

iiguns
01-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Fn sad....

Kuthreck
01-03-2012, 09:27 PM
United States of Commie Pinkos.

moderate libertarian
01-03-2012, 09:27 PM
I would concede that this abrupt "technical glitch" just when the war veteran soldier starts to say that Israel can defend itself looks bit fishy but still I'm not sure if Wolfy / CNN controllers are hardcore pro war zionists who will support sending US troops to wars for foreign countries interests.

http://www.google.com/search?q=wolf+blitzer+is+not+a+zionist&btnG=Search&hl=en&source=hp&gbv=1

CaptainAmerica
01-03-2012, 09:29 PM
my family watched this happen live and we were soooo mad!

mello
01-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Anderson Cooper mentioned later that Paul supporters were going to think that was part of the conspiracy against Paul.

Indy Vidual
01-03-2012, 09:31 PM
You cannot say That.

Freedom Patriot
01-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Another fine example of the Zionist establishment at work again; sensoring any critism of fake Israel. Why are the sheeple so stupid?

hotbrownsauce
01-03-2012, 09:51 PM
"Blatant censorship"? C'mon people are we serious?
Follow Ron Pauls advice to Michelle Bachmans, if she has the evidence she needs to present it. Your not going to win over peoples hearts and minds with things like this.... but to each there own.
GO RON PAUL!

louisiana4liberty
01-03-2012, 09:57 PM
They could have, at the very least, reestablished the connection and let our great soldier's voice be heard. I saw no initiative to reconnect.

mello
01-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Ron Paul just let that soldier on stage to speak since he was cut off. Like a Boss!
Quick question though, I thought a soldier couldn't talk about politics in uniform?

Nash
01-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Ron Paul just let that soldier on stage to speak since he was cut off. Like a Boss!
Quick question though, I thought a soldier couldn't talk about politics in uniform?

They can't, which is probably part of the reason he was cut off.

UtahApocalypse
01-03-2012, 10:46 PM
They could have, at the very least, reestablished the connection and let our great soldier's voice be heard. I saw no initiative to reconnect.

earlier in the day with two other reporters they did EXACTLY that. Not this time though...... tells me everything I need to know.

mosquitobite
01-03-2012, 10:47 PM
I was wondering the same thing. (about politics and uniform)

Personally I think that's a shitty rule to have. If they lay their life on the line for mine - I want to hear what they have to say! (whether I LIKE what they have to say or not!)

WD-NY
01-03-2012, 10:52 PM
that was a risky move by Ron to have the soldier speak - how does everyone think it came off?

I sort of wish the soldier maintained the serious tone he exhibited during the cnn interview (before being cut off). But obviously can understand the excitement he exhibited once on TV.. I'm sure it was a very surreal moment for him.

steel-the-deal
01-03-2012, 10:58 PM
my jaw literally dropped! This is very sad times.

Electric Church
01-03-2012, 11:02 PM
These people are drenched in innocent blood and they want to drink more.... no surprise

Freedom Patriot
01-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Ah!!! Straight from the horses mouth!

A comment found in here Conspiracy theorist Ron Paul is unfit to be President - NY Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/conspiracy-theorist-ron-paul-unfit-president-article-1.999122?comment=true)

Joshua_Liebowitz 06:22 PM
Jan 3, 2012

Shalom everyone! Do you know who the Author of this article is? it is ME, Joshua Liebowitz. I am Jewish and have dual US and Israeli passports. I don't approve of Ron Paul's anti-Israeli policies. Neither does Bibi. We won't let him win. You know what the funny part is? Theres nothing you trolls can do about it. It doesnt matter who votes. What matters is who counts them. Guess what? WE count them. We run things here. Get used to it. Long Live Yisrael now and Forever. [/quote]

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll248/tere98/Jewbragging.png

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/conspiracy-theorist-ron-paul-unfit-president-article-1.999122?comment=true

Joe3113
01-03-2012, 11:15 PM
video going viral hardcore.

mczerone
01-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Even if the "glitch" was unintentional, it was entirely intentional to never rectify the "mistake".

Oh well.

Brian4Liberty
01-03-2012, 11:32 PM
The video does not have high enough resolution, but I believe that Ari Felcher was laughing in the background after they cut off the soldier.

AngryCanadian
01-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Fox business cut him aswell.

AngryCanadian
01-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Ah!!! Straight from the horses mouth!

A comment found in here Conspiracy theorist Ron Paul is unfit to be President - NY Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/conspiracy-theorist-ron-paul-unfit-president-article-1.999122?comment=true)

Joshua_Liebowitz 06:22 PM
Jan 3, 2012

Shalom everyone! Do you know who the Author of this article is? it is ME, Joshua Liebowitz. I am Jewish and have dual US and Israeli passports. I don't approve of Ron Paul's anti-Israeli policies. Neither does Bibi. We won't let him win. You know what the funny part is? Theres nothing you trolls can do about it. It doesnt matter who votes. What matters is who counts them. Guess what? WE count them. We run things here. Get used to it. Long Live Yisrael now and Forever.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll248/tere98/Jewbragging.png

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/conspiracy-theorist-ron-paul-unfit-president-article-1.999122?comment=true[/QUOTE]

Wow if true i am spreading this all over on twitter and blog.

moderate libertarian
01-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Anderson Cooper mentioned later that Paul supporters were going to think that was part of the conspiracy against Paul.

While I do not think Anderson Cooper works for both CNN and CIA, he knows a conpiracy theory when he sees one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwQkmEQCYw0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zins-m0hESI

AngryCanadian
01-03-2012, 11:48 PM
@moderate libertarian

Your first video link doesnt work and Freedom Patriot DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HUGE THAT COULD BE What you found? IF TRUE.

moderate libertarian
01-04-2012, 12:14 AM
@moderate libertarian

Your first video link doesnt work

I just tried , it works?

It's a fake terrorist inrterview AC 360 did.

dvalukis
01-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Yeah, we sound crazy if we try to bring it up. It was ridiculously weird though

Perry
01-04-2012, 01:12 AM
Horseshit.

papitosabe
01-04-2012, 01:58 AM
They can't, which is probably part of the reason he was cut off.

so what consequences are there when they do?

this shit is so surreal... someone give me a red pill...

AngryCanadian
01-04-2012, 03:28 AM
Wow the comments on that youtube video are Pathetic there are now anti paul trolls there attacking him :(
break the link please.

Joe3113
01-04-2012, 03:36 AM
Wow the comments on that youtube video are Pathetic there are now anti paul trolls there attacking him :(
break the link please.

I disabled comments and wrote in the description for RP supporters to start focusing on New Hampshire.

Ranger29860
01-04-2012, 03:38 AM

Honestly depending on how big of dicks his chain of command are he could get jail time... NOW THAT IS EXTREMELY UNLIKELY and most likely he will be stripped of rank to E-1 (lowest) have a brigade level article 15 and have to take a cut in pay for 3 months plus 90 days of extra duty (working 14 hours days)

*edited for more detail*
Now the really screwed up thing is it sounded like he is deploying soon so they WILL make him do extra duty oversees in a warzone. I have seen this doen before where soldiers were worked 16-20 hours a day total.

GunnyFreedom
01-04-2012, 03:44 AM

NJP, or court martial. Possibly the brig...err...Army says stockade. And yes, it's a big deal. It was a big deal in 93-94 when nothing nearly as important was going on politically, and I'd bet it's even more important now. I'd be shocked outta my socks if this brave soldier doesn't get court martialed.

Andrew76
01-04-2012, 04:15 AM
absolute. bullshit.

svobody
01-04-2012, 04:27 AM
NJP, or court martial. Possibly the brig...err...Army says stockade. And yes, it's a big deal. It was a big deal in 93-94 when nothing nearly as important was going on politically, and I'd bet it's even more important now. I'd be shocked outta my socks if this brave soldier doesn't get court martialed.going to army jail might be a vacation compared to tour 3 in afghanistan. this guy isn't some army noob so i'd be shocked if he did something like this without thinking about the potential consequences

papitosabe
01-04-2012, 03:43 PM
we need to follow up on this guy and definitely give him our support...and his views are prob in the majority of how the troops feel..

PastaRocket848
01-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Jammed more like it, anyone with any degree of intelligence of how communications work, can jam a signal like that, from the source.

you can jam something on a bnc cable? i'd like to know how.

KingNothing
01-04-2012, 04:07 PM
"Blatant censorship"? C'mon people are we serious?
Follow Ron Pauls advice to Michelle Bachmans, if she has the evidence she needs to present it. Your not going to win over peoples hearts and minds with things like this.... but to each there own.
GO RON PAUL!

Spot on.

The conspiracy nonsense is bothersome.

vita3
01-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Ari Fleisher was laughing his head off when the signal got jammed.

I guess he is not on the board of directors of the Republican Jewish Coalition that excluded Dr.Paul from their Presidential Forum..........................

klamath
01-04-2012, 04:13 PM
CNN did this soldier and RP a favor. The soldier can get in real trouble with UCMJ for doing this.

Kregisen
01-04-2012, 04:15 PM
I am not a conspiracy theorist but this cut-off was definitely intentional. We aren't saying CNN is at fault, but there was no doubt at least one individual who did not like what he was seeing. It's so painfully obvious that it looks hilarious when watching.

brooks009
01-04-2012, 04:21 PM
JAMMED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcArnepkhv0

:D

satchelmcqueen
01-04-2012, 05:20 PM
ron is his hero.

i met ron this past fall and in the 8 seconds i had with him to get my pic made i went from serious tough guy persona to a little giggly girl. my wife saw it and has laughed at me ever since. lol ron is just awesome!
that was a risky move by Ron to have the soldier speak - how does everyone think it came off?

I sort of wish the soldier maintained the serious tone he exhibited during the cnn interview (before being cut off). But obviously can understand the excitement he exhibited once on TV.. I'm sure it was a very surreal moment for him.

legion
01-04-2012, 05:55 PM
you can jam something on a bnc cable? i'd like to know how.

hmmm... that's a pretty long cable you're imagining. i doubt the signal would make it from nyc to iowa without a repeater.

legion
01-04-2012, 06:01 PM
what's with the guy in the background making puppeteer hand motions at 51 seconds in?