PDA

View Full Version : Please reassure me the Phone From Home is having a net positive effect!

kevini200
01-03-2012, 02:16 PM
I hope you all are doing better than I am. I get the feeling that a lot of people are purposely ignoring the calls; the people who do answer have been hanging up immediately, often before I even say I'm with the Ron Paul Campaign. With the reports that Iowans are getting upset over being called multiple times, I worry that we could actually be turning off voters!! I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from calling if 'we' are confident that it is helping, but please reassure me that we are doing more good than harm.

Steve-in-NY
01-03-2012, 03:51 PM
It is helping.

Return2Sanity
01-03-2012, 04:23 PM
I saw a user comment like this from someone in Iowa on another website earlier today: “I've had about 20 political calls just today, but Ron Paul is the only one who has real people calling.”

Your efforts are definitely being noticed!

Dissident
01-03-2012, 04:25 PM
I've been getting through to a lot of supporters. Many are excited and thankful for the call. It's very rewarding. Keep calling!

jacmicwag
01-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Just remember we are helping to build up our supporters who are literally going into battle in some locations. Tell them how much it means to you that they are going and trust your instincts from there. It means a lot to them that we are behind them.

The other pissy ones were probably not going to vote anyway.