PDA

View Full Version : What's your billboard SAYING?

mrd
11-09-2007, 11:36 AM
I think name recognition is nice. It's good that more people will say "I recognize that name" when they see a big sign that reads RON PAUL.

I don't think it will do much to encourage people to research him. Some people, those that pay attention to politics (like everyone on this board), would be inclined to do that. But most wouldn't.

Most people get their politics from the tube, from the paper. They find out how candidates stand from these reports. Most people don't bother to look at other candidates - they obviously don't stand a chance if the media doesn't report them.

I'm not saying it's right, but I do strongly believe this is a fact. This is reality.

The best way to encourage people to research Ron Paul is to assert facts. There are many facts that define Ron Paul's positions that can be used. But we must inform people of his positions. A billboard without any information on his positions is very ineffective for the general population.

Please consider what I'm saying here, I strongly believe it to be true. And I have given it considerable thought.