PDA

View Full Version : New Debate on Univision: Dec 9th

ronpaulyourmom
11-09-2007, 11:27 AM
http://www.miamiherald.com/campaign08/story/301277.html

To Include: Ron, John, Duncan, Rudy, Fred, and Mitt.

I didn't see any mention on Tancredo.

Naraku
11-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Tancredo has apparently ruled out being in the debate as it is a Spanish language debate.

Interestingly, no Huckabee.

0zzy
11-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Tancredo has apparently ruled out being in the debate as it is a Spanish language debate.

lol, go figure.

nayjevin
11-09-2007, 08:00 PM
i can't wait to see how far these knuckleheads go to pander to this group

10thAmendmentMan
11-09-2007, 08:07 PM
My Spanish skills are decaying through lack of use. At least this'll give me an excuse to watch Univisión. :)

garrettwombat
11-09-2007, 08:10 PM
what the heck, is it going to be in SPANISH? i hope they have subtitles... because i didnt know ron paul could speak spanish and neither can i.

hasan
11-09-2007, 08:45 PM
can ron paul speak spanish? even though the message of peace and freedom is universal spreading it in a group's native language is very much comforting to people identifying themselves as such.

Avalon
11-09-2007, 09:19 PM
can ron paul speak spanish? even though the message of peace and freedom is universal spreading it in a group's native language is very much comforting to people identifying themselves as such.

Maybe so, but the media would make a big deal out of it and it would lose him a lot of republican votes. He should just be himself as usual.

peruvianRP
11-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Ronaldo Paul habla español. Claro que si, el hombre es un maestro en la lengua. El mensaje es el mismo, el mensaje de libertad es grande.

Arriba Ronaldo Paul Carajo!

Syren123
11-09-2007, 09:27 PM

Nope. He's not against anyone speaking anything they like. His only opposition is taxpayer funded stuff in other languages. Not fair to taxpayers who don't use those items/services.

He should just be himself as usual.

You can be sure of that.

mrchubbs
11-09-2007, 09:28 PM
The Democrats version of this rules required them to speak in English and their words had to be translated to spanish. I think people were angered over the fact that Bill Richardson (the most non-latino sounding name I can think of) answered one of the questions with some spanish.

This all was relayed to me by my Colombian friend who watched it.

I'm assuming similar rules will be made for this one.