PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe that most of the news networks is undermining the election

Give me liberty
11-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Well so far from my point of view and what i saw on all news networks, is this

Fox news is a neo con station which means they are for rudy or mitt
MSNBC well some of there workers are pro hillary
and whats up with those silly polls? you know which ones i am talking about.

like these ones
hillary 35%
rudy 34%

I still dont know why the MSM thinks 35% is a huge number , maybe they already forget the polls back in 2004 how those polls all said bush was going to win the election easy, well one of the polls said that kerry is going to win.

Thats why i dont trust these so called poll's in most cases The MSM like fox news they use people the same people who were called once before. lets do same math.

In the united states there are over 300 Million people and a million in each different state, the MSM they use a phone system or a member group of some short, now

in there polls they say that msm phoned about 1,063 peps and why is that ron paul is always at atleast 5% or even 6%?

well maybe its because they use the same people who the msm phoned twice before. If these so called polls change there number about lets say about 3,010 people that they have to call then i guess it will be a huge difference.

What do you think about that?

werdd
11-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Remember when howard dean was going to win by a landslide, then kerry at 5% won it? Remember when a little known politician named bill clinton entered in 1992 and no one thought he could win. Remember when no one thought jimmy carter could win. Remember when bob dole was supposed to win in 96.

The polls are a bunch of silly bullshit, they are mere tools of the media, and it ensures that they have something to talk about everyday about the political process. Without polls, the media wouldnt have anything to talk about, so they cherish these polls, and sometimes use them as oppinion shapers. Vote for the top teir, although historically the top teir has almost never won.

Guiliani and clinton have peaked far too early, i predict it will be either of those.

jasonhlasvegas2008
11-09-2007, 11:27 AM
The biggest issue I have with the so-called mainstream media is the fact that in-depth and substantive discussion of the issues and candidates is always disregarded in favor of 30 second sound bites, and discussions about someone's hair or suit. I have lost my respect for the media. Since I became a Ron Paul volunteer I now see the mass media news outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, ABC NEWS, CBS NEWS, and CNBC as little more than infotainment. I don't believe anything that is printed in thew newspapers, typed onto a website, or displayed on my television.

fj45lvr
11-09-2007, 11:35 AM
are you talking about our "baghdad bobs"????

DUH!!

The best MONEY can buy.