PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Paper Ignores Ron Paul

AZJV
06-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Dr. Ron flew into Phoenix Sky Harbor airport yesterday to give a speech. He was greeted by a very enthusiastic group of supporters. I am sorry I couldn't make it to support him.
I looked in todays Arizona Republic for the write up about his visit and could not find one mention. They talked about other candidates and mentioned names of other 2nd tier candidates and again excluded Dr. Paul.

It boggles my mind that a major metropolitan newspaper couldn't even report that a presidential candidate flew into town.

I guess its time to cancel my subscription.

RJB
06-17-2007, 01:06 PM
Make sure you tell them why you are cancelling.

LibertyEagle
06-17-2007, 01:23 PM
Yeah and maybe write a short letter to the editor saying much what you just said in your post.

figueir2
06-17-2007, 02:25 PM
I agree, write a direct and thoughtful letter to the editor. And If they dont publish the letter tell us and I and I assume others here will be more than happy to flood their email inbox with similar letters. The volume alone will be hard to ignore.

Bloody Holly
06-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Dr. Ron flew into Phoenix Sky Harbor airport yesterday to give a speech. He was greeted by a very enthusiastic group of supporters. I am sorry I couldn't make it to support him.
I looked in todays Arizona Republic for the write up about his visit and could not find one mention. They talked about other candidates and mentioned names of other 2nd tier candidates and again excluded Dr. Paul.

It boggles my mind that a major metropolitan newspaper couldn't even report that a presidential candidate flew into town.

What a bunch of jerks! It just proves that they are trying really hard to make him seem irrelevant.

Swmorgan77
06-17-2007, 02:51 PM

Wow, that is BLATANT bias in lack of reporting.

AZ Libertarian
06-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Don't be so suprised. When Ron was dropped from the CNN poll, L.A.Times published the results without even mentioning his name. Two days later, the Arizona Repugnant published THE EXACT SAME STORY. When questioned via telephone, they said "we are a part of Gannett, which is a biiiiiig national corporation, with stories coming in from affiliates from all over the country, and we just don't have the resources to (read) research every one....."

__________________________________________________ __

"I OWN the internet....."
Ron Paul to 100+ supporters at Sky Harbor Int'l Airport, Phoenix, AZ 6/16/07