PDA

View Full Version : *** RON PAUL SIGN EXPLOSION ***

Teamronin
01-03-2012, 07:09 AM
All Stops Pulled, it's time to BLAST these on every street corner in America!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF9Md3ntk90&feature=g-u&context=G292deedFUAAAAAAACAA

The 1st Shot of the 2nd American Revolution has been Fired in IOWA.... It's ON!!!!!!!

CaptUSA
01-03-2012, 07:27 AM
I have 5 signs ready to place tonight at strategically located sites!!!

odamn
01-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Awesome job, my Friend.
The signs are what drew my attention
to Ron Paul, and in my humble opinion,
they are the best use of one's time and effort.
Please keep up the Good Work!

truthspeaker
01-03-2012, 06:27 PM
AMAZING!!!

Did you make those yourself? How did you do it? I remember some of these slogans from that sign thread a while back.

ZanZibar
01-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Phoning from home and going door-to-door will help win the election. Signs really don't.

V4Vendetta
01-03-2012, 06:38 PM
:-)

Teamronin
01-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Yeah your right. we should take all of them down huh?

Mckarnin
01-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Those are nice signs. Did you make them? If so, how?

Teamronin
01-04-2012, 05:33 AM
Yeah, we made them... Lot's of ideas, vinyl plotters, and a lot of sweat!!! Thanks for the good words!!

Drex
01-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Yeah, we made them... Lot's of ideas, vinyl plotters, and a lot of sweat!!! Thanks for the good words!!
Those are great homemade signs! Inspiring! +rep

mrstovar
01-05-2012, 05:53 AM
Wow. Thanks for sharing.

Liberty74
01-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Phoning from home and going door-to-door will help win the election. Signs really don't.

Yet Santorum did none of those.

Working the media to your advantage wins elections. Handling their lies and BS with press releases will. If Paul's campaign came out calling out the CNN poll, we would have been first or second. Paul and his campaign has to take charge over these matters. We can't always do the work.

Conza88
01-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Those are some good lines..

stormgetts
01-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Awesome signs! I really like the "Not For Sale". "Corporatism Is Not Capitalism". and "Against All Forms Of Racism And Collectivism". Where can I get some of those signs?

Teamronin
01-06-2012, 05:18 PM
There is a link at the bottom of the YouTube video.. All cash raised goes into making more signs which we bomb, in California and Nevada. Nevada is coming quick, so we need the extra help to produce more of these. We also accept donations from foreigners from a chip-in below the video. We feel the election will be drawn out, and California might play a crucial roll in the election. So we need all the help we can get. Our group also does a lot of tableing events and precinct walking where we spread the message and get voters registered as republicans for Dr.Paul. This sign profect funds our efforts on many things!!!

Teamronin
01-09-2012, 05:28 AM
Thanks guys!! We sold a couple dozen signs this week accross the country!! One Ron Paul Supporter, FROM AUSTRALIA bought a few, and emailed us NOT to send them, but to take the cash instead to support or efforts and do a few "bombs" in his name!!!

Tonight we went out here in California and posted up 13 more signs in our city which were paid for by the support of the community and that patriot from Australia! What an amazing thing!! Our efforts, whatever they might be as a community are backed by people from home and abroad!! Keep up the good work guys, rather it's talking to your family/friends, precinct walking and registering people to vote, of course the campaign money bombs, phone banking. helping the grassroots projects out, ect, or all the above plus more!! Ron Paul Supporters have the best game in town, and the world!!!

Teamronin
01-15-2012, 05:07 AM
We're still going strong!! We're now making a bunch of signs to go BOMB NEVADA next weekend ahead of the vote!!!! Any help would be AMAZING!!