PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul predictions in due time (upvote on reddit)

hammy
01-03-2012, 06:34 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/o111l/ron_paul_predicted_everything/

UPVOTE 'ER UP!

blabam
01-03-2012, 06:38 AM
Voted.

hammy
01-03-2012, 06:39 AM
+repping on votes and pretty much everywhere today

blabam
01-03-2012, 06:51 AM
Can somebody post this on Dailypaul? I don't have an account!

blamx8
01-03-2012, 07:17 AM
Every time I see the predictions Ron Paul has made I am amazed at the foresight and understanding of this man. The news clips and video shown as he predicts these events make the speech that much more poignant. I sure appreciate his willingness to stand his ground for what he believes. The courage he displays is epic. These are huge powers he stands up to, but he never flinches.
I can only imagine the eye rolling and mockery that occurred from this speech by those in attendance.
The other day, some of his opponents were belittling his record in congress because he hadn't passed bucket loads of legislation in his 30 years. Seems to me that we should belittle everyone that opposed him during that time. It's clear that his positions stand on their own merit. We are exactly where he said we would be if we didn't listen.

blabam
01-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Bump

militant
01-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Please stop with the 'upvote this on reddit' stuff. Reddit admins/mods have already banned any and all submissions linking to Daily Paul and are increasingly removing any pro-Paul submissions regardless of who submits them or where they link to. I attempted to notify the RPF crowd here about this and few bothered listening. Please, STOP. It only adds to the reputation of Paul material as being 'spammy'.

Kharan
01-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Please stop with the 'upvote this on reddit' stuff. Reddit admins/mods have already banned any and all submissions linking to Daily Paul and are increasingly removing any pro-Paul submissions regardless of who submits them or where they link to. I attempted to notify the RPF crowd here about this and few bothered listening. Please, STOP. It only adds to the reputation of Paul material as being 'spammy'.

Indeed, at LEAST break the link! Do people not know how the internet works??

Athan
01-03-2012, 10:11 AM
It also means we need to support a competitor to reddit.