PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann "We're going to take it to RP"

heavenlyboy34
01-02-2012, 08:52 PM
LOLZ!!! You people should hear the ridiculous bullshit MB is saying about RP on Hannity's Faux News show now. "We're going to take it to RP in Iowa", RP is to the left of Obama", etc. It's so ridiculous that someone could turn it into a campaign ad. :D

ronpaulitician
01-02-2012, 08:55 PM
There are no US tanks in Baghdad.

Bama Boy
01-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Yeah, she was very hostile towards him. They talked about Iran and she once again claimed he would LEGALIZE cocaine and heroin.

Deborah K
01-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Yeah, she was very hostile towards him. They talked about Iran and she once again claimed he would LEGALIZE cocaine and heroin.

Yeah...if he were a dictator maybe....what an idiot.

Restore America Now
01-02-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm ready to humble this bitch come tomorrow.

torchbearer
01-02-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm ready to humble this bitch come tomorrow.

the old testament has some suggestion on how to treat the women of the people's you conquer. i'd like to try them on air bag bachman,

Deborah K
01-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Has anyone else noticed the sociopathic tendencies of some of these other candidates? I've noticed it in her, Newtel, and Mittens.

Indy Vidual
01-02-2012, 09:10 PM

You mean re-legalize cocaine and heroin and remove the Black-market profits?
Yes, Dr. Paul would allow individual states to LEGALIZE cocaine and heroin.

LibertyEagle
01-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Guys, she has exposed what she is made of to everyone with eyes to see. She has such an unbelievable desire for power that she is willing to say anything and utter any lie. She will have to answer for what she is doing to God.

As far as this life is concerned, she only won her reelection last time because Ron Paul granted her request to come speak on her behalf in Minnesota. It was Ron Paul and his supporters that sent her over the top. The Tea Party in that area does not like her at all. Needless to say, we won't be helping her again, so it is extremely doubtful that she will be keeping her congressional seat. She may think she can be the next Sarah Palin, but that's just not going to happen. I hope she enjoys her retirement and has time to think about what she has done.

QWDC
01-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Way to bite the hand that feeds you. You think she would have at least a bit nicer words for someone who supported her campaign in the past.

LibertyEagle
01-02-2012, 09:20 PM
You mean re-legalize cocaine and heroin and remove the Black-market profits?
Yes, Dr. Paul would allow individual states to LEGALIZE cocaine and heroin.

Paul would decriminalize them at the federal level. Not legalize them. He wants to get rid of the War on Drugs and all of the unconstitutional things that they do.

Most states already have laws against illegal drug use. States can handle the matter as they see fit. The federal government needs to get out of it.

Sunstruck-Eden
01-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Guys, she has exposed what she is made of to everyone with eyes to see. She has such an unbelievable desire for power that she is willing to say anything and utter any lie. She will have to answer for what she is doing to God.

As far as this life is concerned, she only won her reelection last time because Ron Paul granted her request to come speak on her behalf in Minnesota. It was Ron Paul and his supporters that sent her over the top. The Tea Party in that area does not like her at all. Needless to say, we won't be helping her again, so it is extremely doubtful that she will be keeping her congressional seat. She may think she can be the next Sarah Palin, but that's just not going to happen. I hope she enjoys her retirement and has time to think about what she has done.

This is what truly irks me about her. Ron, I believe, saw her as his friend, someone who he can ally with in a corrupt and constitutionally-inept Congress. And what does she do? When he was no longer any use to her, she threw Ron Paul's ideas and his friendship away and turned on him. I find that absolutely despicable and shows what kind of person she is - a backstabber. And if there is anything I hate more than a liar, it is a backstabber.

Badger Paul
01-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Bring it on Bitch!

jersdream
01-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Bachmann has burned so many bridges. She isn't going anywhere in politics after this.

klamath
01-02-2012, 09:34 PM

As far as this life is concerned, she only won her reelection last time because Ron Paul granted her request to come speak on her behalf in Minnesota. It was Ron Paul and his supporters that sent her over the top. The Tea Party in that area does not like her at all. Needless to say, we won't be helping her again, so it is extremely doubtful that she will be keeping her congressional seat. She may think she can be the next Sarah Palin, but that's just not going to happen. I hope she enjoys her retirement and has time to think about what she has done. She has no chance is h*ll of winning and she will soon find out that we will be taking it to her in her congressional district. Sue Lowden mean anything to you Bachmann?

trey4sports
01-02-2012, 09:36 PM
ohh michelle bachmann im so scurred. oh man what will we do when big bad bachmann comes to break down our brittle support.

EMalmgren85
01-02-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm actually surprised that anyone took her seriously to begin with.

"My favorite weapon is an AR-15 because its SO accurate" makes me want to puke.

I almost dont like ARs anymore

sailingaway
01-02-2012, 09:56 PM
LOLZ!!! You people should hear the ridiculous bullshit MB is saying about RP on Hannity's Faux News show now. "We're going to take it to RP in Iowa", RP is to the left of Obama", etc. It's so ridiculous that someone could turn it into a campaign ad. :D

Ron Paul campaigned for her at her request, introduced his supporters to her, and we did support her reelection, endorsed her, his pac donated to her campaign for Congress when she was embattled..... I wonder if he knew she felt this way?

She must have decided not to go back to Congress. She has to know we own her district.

flightlesskiwi
01-02-2012, 09:57 PM

don't let that batsh*t crazy woman's quote ruin a perfectly good weapon. remember she said that it's a "big gun" too. she has no idea what she's talking about 50% of the time, the other 50% of things coming out of her pie hole are flat out lies.

cbr06honda
01-02-2012, 09:59 PM
I would love to see her permanently attached to a polygraph and every time she was being deceitful a little red light would come on. That would make her debates, interviews and speeches entertaining.

heavenlyboy34
01-02-2012, 10:06 PM
This is what truly irks me about her. Ron, I believe, saw her as his friend, someone who he can ally with in a corrupt and constitutionally-inept Congress. And what does she do? When he was no longer any use to her, she threw Ron Paul's ideas and his friendship away and turned on him. I find that absolutely despicable and shows what kind of person she is - a backstabber. And if there is anything I hate more than a liar, it is a backstabber. +1

sparebulb
01-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Bachmann knows that she is toast in this election. What she is doing now is a job interview, a loyalty test, or a gang initiation, if you will, for her future position at Fox "News".

flightlesskiwi
01-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Has anyone else noticed the sociopathic tendencies of some of these other candidates? I've noticed it in her, Newtel, and Mittens.

all, including Cain.

Santo is more of a sycophant.

svobody
01-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Compulsive liar... after the election I want to see Ron call her out for the pathetic person she is. He won't, because he's classy, but man does she deserve it.

Kords21
01-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Bachman needs to enjoy what little fame she has now, cause after she ends her failure of a campaign then loses her house seat, she'll disappear into the dustbin of history.

ronpaulitician
01-02-2012, 11:07 PM
I would love to see her permanently attached to a polygraph and every time she was being deceitful a little red light would come on. That would make her debates, interviews and speeches entertaining.
We'll first need to build a nuclear plant to supply power.

LibertyEagle
01-02-2012, 11:09 PM
States criminalizing them is an infringement on our rights, and Ron has stated in clear terms that people should be free to use them.

States "rights" is a means to an end, not an end in and of itself.

That is when he is mixing education mode with what he can and will do as President. I think it is a mistake when he does that, because it confuses a lot of voters. Yes, it is his personal belief that everyone should be free to damage their body in any way that they so choose and to bear the consequence of said actions. But, as a President who would adhere to his oath of office, his focus would be on what the federal government is doing that is unconstitutional.

The decision would be left to the states, per the 10th amendment. It would then be your job to work within your own state to affect the outcome there; if that is what you want to do.

sailingaway
01-02-2012, 11:11 PM
We should dig up the video of her clapping to the 'Ron Paul 2012!!' shouts at that rally he did for her in Minnesota when she needed help with her election.

LibertyEagle
01-02-2012, 11:12 PM
We should dig up the video of her clapping to the 'Ron Paul 2012!!' shouts at that rally he did for her in Minnesota when she needed help with her election.

Oh, that would be good. :D

brushfire
01-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Oh, that would be good. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7G_pey51A8

LibertyEagle
01-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Thank you, brushfire.

+rep

flightlesskiwi
01-02-2012, 11:30 PM
it would be nice to see someone songify Bachmann's backstabbing flip flop on Ron.

i have not the talent.

anaconda
01-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Bachman needs to enjoy what little fame she has now, cause after she ends her failure of a campaign then loses her house seat, she'll disappear into the dustbin of history.

I agree that her presidential campaign will hurt her run for her U.S. House seat later this year.

notsure
01-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Take what? Her staff? :cool:

angelatc
01-02-2012, 11:36 PM

I'm past that. I want to see her waterboarded. (On an interview earlier today, she was asked if she would be willing to be waterboarded. Her response was that it would be inappropriate for the president to be waterboarded. )

heavenlyboy34
01-02-2012, 11:36 PM
I didn't know about this before...this is a great idea!! :D

HOLLYWOOD
01-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Benedict Arnold Bachmann... the broad is batshyt crazy dellusional.

I think there should be a Vengeance pill against this trader in November for her district. Get Ron, Jesse V, and anyone else to back a liberty candidate in her district. This megalomaniac has to go...

heavenlyboy34
01-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Benedict Arnold Bachmann... the broad is batshyt crazy dellusional.

I think there should be a Vengeance pill against this trader in November for her district. Get Ron, Jesse V, and anyone else to back a liberty candidate in her district. This megalomaniac has to go...
+a bunch. She's getting kinda creepy/scary nowadays, too. :eek:

amy31416
01-02-2012, 11:49 PM
She is a total sleaze. Female sociopaths are far rarer than male ones, but I think we've found one here.

lilymc
01-02-2012, 11:54 PM

Wow, how did I miss that before? :D

I just shared that with someone I know who HATES Ron Paul with a passion, and loves Bachman. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about that, heheh.

ZanZibar
01-03-2012, 01:54 PM
We'll see how well this works in about 7 hours, heh.

Deborah K
01-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Glenn Beck endorsed her today. If she gets a push from that, then I think its time for an ad that shows Ron endorsing her re-election, as well as all her lies. Serial liar that she is.

jmdrake
01-03-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm past that. I want to see her waterboarded. (On an interview earlier today, she was asked if she would be willing to be waterboarded. Her response was that it would be inappropriate for the president to be waterboarded. )

Ummmmm....but she ain't president. And she's never going to be president. It's official. She's crazy. Seriously she's crazy. This isn't a drill. This isn't political theater. She is certifiably bat guano crazy. I don't ever want to hear anybody on the right call Cynthia McKinney crazy again. McKinney stood up for her constitutional rights as a congresswoman against D.C. thug police. (Yes that's right. They were the ones breaking the law, not her). But Bachmann thinks everyone who's abandoning her sinking ship was "paid off" by Ron Paul. She thinks she won a "state wide election" when all she won was a freaking straw poll. And while it's good to remain optimistic even when you're in the single digits, there's a fine line between optimism and lunacy.

Romulus
01-03-2012, 02:07 PM

That's right... she done 'you know what' in her oatmeal.

amy31416
01-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Ummmmm....but she ain't president. And she's never going to be president. It's official. She's crazy. Seriously she's crazy. This isn't a drill. This isn't political theater. She is certifiably bat guano crazy. I don't ever want to hear anybody on the right call Cynthia McKinney crazy again. McKinney stood up for her constitutional rights as a congresswoman against D.C. thug police. (Yes that's right. They were the ones breaking the law, not her). But Bachmann thinks everyone who's abandoning her sinking ship was "paid off" by Ron Paul. She thinks she won a "state wide election" when all she won was a freaking straw poll. And while it's good to remain optimistic even when you're in the single digits, there's a fine line between optimism and lunacy.

McKinney is not only a logician compared to Bachmann, but even without any comparison, she's a decent human being who doesn't advocate torture or wars for political gain.

No comparison ethically.

steph3n
01-03-2012, 02:12 PM
McKinney is not only a logician compared to Bachmann, but even without any comparison, she's a decent human being who doesn't advocate torture or wars for political gain.

No comparison ethically.

Or stab people in the back and knowingly lie about everything for her own gain.

eduardo89
01-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Or stab people in the back and knowingly lie about everything for her own gain.

Michele is going to finally understand what blowback is come November. She's going to lose her district, she's not going to get a cabinet position and no one is going to trust her. I don't think even Fox News will want to touch her.

jmdrake
01-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Michele is going to finally understand what blowback is come November. She's going to lose her district, she's not going to get a cabinet position and no one is going to trust her. I don't think even Fox News will want to touch her.

Is it possible for her to lose the primary? That would be epic.

Steve-in-NY
01-03-2012, 02:42 PM

She seriously said that? Id be all for asking follow up questions when it comes to firearms.
"Ms Bachmann, can you tell the folks at home which caliber is the standard for an AR-15 that makes it more accurate than say, a kalashnikov?"

If she can answer that, ok fine but I got a dollar to your dime she has no idea whats shes talking about. at all. again.

eduardo89
01-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Is it possible for her to lose the primary? That would be epic.

We need to run a liberty candidate against her. Also, hopefully a Blue Dog democrat runs against her. In worst case, we hope that the Independence Party takes enough votes from her so she loses. I honestly would rather have an Al Franken clone in her seat instead of her.

eduardo89
01-03-2012, 02:50 PM

I'm sure she and Megyn Kelly call waterboarding "it's like taking a shower, essentially"

bluesc
01-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Glenn Beck endorsed her today.

He did? Official endorsement this time?

LibertyEagle
01-03-2012, 02:53 PM

Sorry, just because I can't stand Bachmann doesn't mean that I like McKinney. Even my friends on the left think she's a Marxist. lol

LibertyEagle
01-03-2012, 02:56 PM

I'm down for that.

Deborah K
01-03-2012, 03:17 PM
He did? Official endorsement this time?

He did not say "I officially endorse Michelle Bachmann." What he said was - paraphrasing: "If the election was today, I'd pull the lever for Michelle Bachmann."

eduardo89
01-03-2012, 03:19 PM
He did not say "I officially endorse Michelle Bachmann." What he said was - paraphrasing: "If the election was today, I'd pull the lever for Michelle Bachmann."

Isn't the election today?

specsaregood
01-03-2012, 03:20 PM
She seriously said that? Id be all for asking follow up questions when it comes to firearms.
"Ms Bachmann, can you tell the folks at home which caliber is the standard for an AR-15 that makes it more accurate than say, a kalashnikov?"
If she can answer that, ok fine but I got a dollar to your dime she has no idea whats shes talking about. at all. again.

She did say that; then the interviewer asked her how many rounds were did her clip hold and she dodged the answer.

Rincewind
01-03-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm sure she and Megyn Kelly call waterboarding "it's like taking a shower, essentially"

I think I'd let Megyn Kelly "waterboard" me, if you know what I mean.

Actually, I think I'd let her literally waterboard me. :cool:

LibertyEagle
01-03-2012, 05:20 PM

Go take a cold shower.

steph3n
01-03-2012, 05:20 PM

You'd drown in stupidity, before water.

eduardo89
01-03-2012, 05:24 PM

Take her out to dinner first, may I suggest a steak with a side of pepper spray. It's a food product, essentially.

ZanZibar
01-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Go take a cold shower.I think that was the idea ;)

LibertyEagle
01-03-2012, 05:39 PM
I think that was the idea ;)

Ger your mind out of the gutter. :rolleyes:

Deborah K
01-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Isn't the election today?

I took it to mean the general. He's not an Iowa resident.

Deborah K
01-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Ger your mind out of the gutter. :rolleyes:

Boyz will be boyz http://i42.tinypic.com/5fiycz.jpg

eduardo89
01-03-2012, 06:22 PM
I took it to mean the general. He's not an Iowa resident.

lol i'd love to see Beck be the lone Bachmann write-in voter.

eduardo89
01-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Boyz will be boyz http://i42.tinypic.com/5fiycz.jpg

I can safely speak for every man:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-t1hkezwNeOw/TZ3ZF3mNg-I/AAAAAAAAAw8/G5jbWEns0BU/s1600/if-it-werent-for-the-gutter-my-mind-would-be-homeless.jpg

heavenlyboy34
01-03-2012, 06:45 PM
I can safely speak for every man:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-t1hkezwNeOw/TZ3ZF3mNg-I/AAAAAAAAAw8/G5jbWEns0BU/s1600/if-it-werent-for-the-gutter-my-mind-would-be-homeless.jpg
lolz...it's funny 'cuz it's true. :D

flightlesskiwi
01-03-2012, 06:58 PM
She did say that; then the interviewer asked her how many rounds were did her clip hold and she dodged the answer.

see?? i call BS!!!

i have a 20 round clip.

ZanZibar
01-06-2012, 09:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrhVo1WA78

Cowlesy
01-06-2012, 09:10 PM
see?? i call BS!!!

i have a 20 round clip.

maaggggaaazineeeeee!

eduardo89
01-06-2012, 09:13 PM
maaggggaaazineeeeee!

Beat me to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF21sihEgOU

flightlesskiwi
01-06-2012, 09:18 PM
maaggggaaazineeeeee!

you sound like my husband. and i actually realized that i was in the wrong after i typed "clip" and thought about editing it, but decided not to.

i should get a free pass on that one because i was not raised around guns... er... weapons...er... guns. nor can i look at a weapon and state "that thar is a p.525 e-seated double dash 3 german edition with a farksbearing scope." and my hubs has YET to sit down and teach me how to field strip his AR.

so there. :p

falconplayer11
01-06-2012, 09:19 PM
What a flip-flopper...she used to LOVE Ron Paul!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJyYiH7g38s

eduardo89
01-06-2012, 09:27 PM
you sound like my husband. and i actually realized that i was in the wrong after i typed "clip" and thought about editing it, but decided not to.

i should get a free pass on that one because i was not raised around guns... er... weapons...er... guns. nor can i look at a weapon and state "that thar is a p.525 e-seated double dash 3 german edition with a farksbearing scope." and my hubs has YET to sit down and teach me how to field strip his AR am an attractive woman.

so there. :p

Fixed.

flightlesskiwi
01-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Fixed.

does she get a free pass, too? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgOcvLZ-Nh0&feature=related)

eduardo89
01-06-2012, 09:50 PM
does she get a free pass, too? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgOcvLZ-Nh0&feature=related)

Fixed my previous post.

flightlesskiwi
01-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Fixed my previous post.

i think this ties into the original point of the thread, too...

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/1f5/7a3/fd0/resized/yao-ming-meme-generator-women-e99ed2.jpg

Srg1
01-06-2012, 11:15 PM
I have always seen Bachmann and Perry as schills to hijack the movement and take away votes and support from Ron Paul.Ron Paul and his supporters do not get enough credit for starting the tea party movement.The truth is Bachmann should be endorsing Paul.