PDA

View Full Version : Great video...This guy explains how he belives the Fed is the reason for Paul's censorship

stang56k
01-02-2012, 08:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr7nL2xIZqI&feature=player_embedded#!

CaptUSA
01-02-2012, 08:40 PM
nice.

Freedom Patriot
01-02-2012, 09:06 PM
Good information except for the ending where Sabrin seems to be in favor of attacking Iran.

BigByrd47119
01-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Great video. There are a lot of them out there that explain it, but this guy does it in a precise and timely manner while bringing attention to RP!

Me like!

muh_roads
01-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Good information except for the ending where Sabrin seems to be in favor of attacking Iran.

He said, "the Fed is more powerful than that lunatic from Iran that we are all so worried about."

He was being sarcastic of course. That we're worrying over nothing.

EndTheECB
01-02-2012, 09:29 PM
What he forgets to mention though is that inflation also means higher salaries - the employee will demand inflation-covered salary increases if he sences a decline in purchase power. If Ron Paul doesn't succeeds in abolishing the fed he should at least aim for a inflation-targeting rule, that forces the central bank to focus on low inflation instead of carrying the water for big government liberals. Fractional reserve banking can actually be useful if you don't have such a corrupt financial and political elite.

stang56k
01-02-2012, 10:12 PM
He said, "the Fed is more powerful than that lunatic from Iran that we are all so worried about."

He was being sarcastic of course. That we're worrying over nothing.

Ya, I personally thought that was a good line he dropped there. The Contrasting the urgency of the real threat of the Fed compared to the miniscule threat of Iran was a home run imo.

justatrey
01-02-2012, 10:57 PM
On CNN this afternoon (sometime around 4 or 5) , they decided to tune in live to Ron speaking at a rally. He just happened to be talking about the Fed, and how we need to audit it, keep them under control, etc. After just 5 - 10 seconds of this, the screen went black and Wolf Blitzer apologized for the "technical difficulties", and then proceeded with more Mitt Romney coverage.

I hate to be a conspiracy nut, but right away I didn't think it was coincidence. Wish I could find a tube, but I searched and couldn't.

economics102
01-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Ahem, "this guy" is Murray Sabrin, a mainstay in the liberty movement.