PDA

View Full Version : A While Ago On CNN,CNN Had a Huge War Mongering Piece

AngryCanadian
01-02-2012, 07:36 PM
CNN Outfront

First Up they brought james carville who cliamed that not all of democrats would want to Vote For Ron Paul Yet at the same time he stated he hoped that either Mitt Romney Or Rick Santorum win:rolleyes:

After nice little fake giggles and laughs.

After the break CNN Erin Burnett showed of a clip of Iranian Ship in the gulf and she went with something like this

Erin Burnett:Iran Today Tested fired a long range missle which could hit israel and American Bases in the Region.
Showed a Clip of a former General i believe General Spider Mayers? In which stated that Iran Must allow weapon inspection agents and another clip of the general :rolleyes:

After the break.

Another General was brought saying how blah and blah how Dangerous would it be if Americans forces get out of south korea he claimed that China could step in :rolleyes: and i was like Oh yea? so what? America is acting like a world police force and people arent liking it.

CNN Now on Andersoon Cooper Pushing Rick Santorum.

As a Young Child i lived in Italy moved in Canada in 1996 but i do know this Italians are getting sick and tried of prolonged American stay of the merican bases in there own country around 2005 or so.

I remember a report that there was a huge protest around the airforce base Aviano Air Base i have been there to that base, for safety reasons i wont say anything then that, i hope you understand it.

Heres a litle snip from the story i cant find it now it seems though.

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

He says he remembers tear gas filling the air and protesters running from ...... Italian license plates on US military vehicles at the Aviano air base in northern Italy. ...

I could say that this such trend is possible elsewhere in the world inculding Japan, South Korea if America deicdes on staying for a prolonged (Forever Stay)

GeorgiaAvenger
01-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Isn't it true? Iran was testing missiles.

Some supporters ignore me because they want to be ignorant of the region. Being informed doesn't mean intervention.

CJLauderdale4
01-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Israel doesn't test their missiles...because we sold them ours and tested them very well. AND they have nuclear tips. Now what's Iran doing again...and who cares???

Dr.3D
01-02-2012, 07:55 PM
I just head O'really spinning on Fox about how Iran has a fuel rod and that is what is used in a nuclear bomb. Yeah... that's what he said.

AngryCanadian
01-02-2012, 08:15 PM
I just head O'really spinning on Fox about how Iran has a fuel rod and that is what is used in a nuclear bomb. Yeah... that's what he said.

O'really Is an idiot A Fuel Rod doesnt mean Nuke Yet.

Dr.3D
01-02-2012, 08:19 PM
O'really Is an idiot A Fuel Rod doesnt mean Nuke Yet.

Yeah... I know... but isn't it interesting how they lie like they do. The rod is for fueling a reactor. That's exactly what Iran said they would doing. Of course, there are some people out there who don't know what a fuel rod is and to them, it can be part of a bomb... especially if O'Really spins it to be one.

VictorB
01-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Media spin, please...

StilesBC
01-02-2012, 08:47 PM
The rods are not nearly enough for a reactor. At this stage they can only use them as medical isotopes.

isrow
01-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Iran working on nukes prob not but they are definitely mobilizing and showing off their conventional weapons. The US is too overdrawn to take on Iran and its network throughout the ME but will use economic sanctions. Iran is just saying if you want a war we'll give you a war and we'll bring in Russian diplomatic and political intereference and Chinese weapons. The State department is trying to say they aren't acting rationally though.

Carehn
01-02-2012, 09:15 PM
We must have War. Because War is Peace.

Kevin Smyth
01-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Iran has had missiles that can hit Israel for the last 15 years, this is not new.