PDA

View Full Version : I think Mark Levin just lied.

Lois
01-02-2012, 05:14 PM
He just said that in the Virginia Primary, the Compliance rules were changed about a month ago so that is why the others didn't qualify....because they were busy in Iowa...

Kords21
01-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Didn't seem to be a problem for Romney and Paul

phill4paul
01-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Regardless, a candidate should have had their campaign get the necessary signatures to qualify. It's called leadership. You don't have to be there to make it happen.

Lois
01-02-2012, 05:18 PM
A bunch of Tweets about his statement -

https://twitter.com/#!/search/mark%20levin

pauliticalfan
01-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Least surprising thread title I've ever seen.

Jandrsn21
01-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Least surprising thread title I've ever seen.

:D Mark Levin a lyin scmubag.... noooooooo

Anti Federalist
01-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Has he been frothing over RP today, or is he ignoring the subject?

amonasro
01-02-2012, 05:34 PM
I thought the thread title was "I think Mark Levin died" and I got kinda excited for a moment.

heavenlyboy34
Least surprising thread title I've ever seen.+1

The One
Were his lips moving?

Allan Bartlett
01-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Oh yeah, he's frothing today about Ron. He just vowed to do everything in his power to defeat Rand Paul if Ron runs Third Party. Levin needs some Ritalin or something. I'm worried about his sanity.

Lafayette
01-02-2012, 05:36 PM
I vote for the thread title to be renamed "sky is blue"

Kords21
01-02-2012, 05:40 PM
The day Ron Paul secures the nomination is the day when Hannity, Levin and Rush get committed to an instituation. They're minds simply won't be able to accept it.

FrankRep
01-02-2012, 05:46 PM
He just said that in the Virginia Primary, the Compliance rules were changed about a month ago so that is why the others didn't qualify....because they were busy in Iowa...

Virginia 2011 Independent Candidate for Legislature has Big Impact on 2012 Presidential Primary (http://www.ballot-access.org/2011/12/25/virginia-2011-independent-candidate-for-legislature-has-big-impact-on-2012-presidential-primary/)

Ballot Access News
December 25th, 2011

The only reason the Virginia Republican Party checked the signatures for validity for the current primary is that in October 2011, an independent candidate for the legislature, Michael Osborne, sued the Virginia Republican Party because it did not check petitions for its own members, when they submitted primary petitions. Osborne had no trouble getting the needed 125 valid signatures for his own independent candidacy, but he charged that his Republican opponent’s primary petition had never been checked, and that if it had been, that opponent would not have qualified. The lawsuit, Osborne v Boyles, cl 11-520-00, was filed in Bristol County Circuit Court. It was filed too late to be heard before the election, but is still pending. The effect of the lawsuit was to persuade the Republican Party to start checking petitions. If the Republican Party had not changed that policy, Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry would be on the 2012 ballot.

idiom
01-02-2012, 05:55 PM
The day Ron Paul secures the nomination is the day when Hannity, Levin and Rush get committed to an instituation. They're minds simply won't be able to accept it.

That is what they mean by 'RP can't be nominated'.Its just not possible. Nobody would know what their talking points were or why they were suddenly pro-weed and anti-war. Obama would suddenly be attacking gays as a scourge to marriage.

*Chaos*

Don't you see. That is why it won't happen. Their minds would shatter.

Lafayette
01-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Virginia 2011 Independent Candidate for Legislature has Big Impact on 2012 Presidential Primary (http://www.ballot-access.org/2011/12/25/virginia-2011-independent-candidate-for-legislature-has-big-impact-on-2012-presidential-primary/)

Ballot Access News
December 25th, 2011

The only reason the Virginia Republican Party checked the signatures for validity for the current primary is that in October 2011, an independent candidate for the legislature, Michael Osborne, sued the Virginia Republican Party because it did not check petitions for its own members, when they submitted primary petitions. Osborne had no trouble getting the needed 125 valid signatures for his own independent candidacy, but he charged that his Republican opponent’s primary petition had never been checked, and that if it had been, that opponent would not have qualified. The lawsuit, Osborne v Boyles, cl 11-520-00, was filed in Bristol County Circuit Court. It was filed too late to be heard before the election, but is still pending. The effect of the lawsuit was to persuade the Republican Party to start checking petitions. If the Republican Party had not changed that policy, Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry would be on the 2012 ballot.

So is not that "Compliance rules were changed" as Levin says, its that the actually followed them this time? HA HA!

FrankRep
01-02-2012, 06:08 PM
So is not that "Compliance rules were changed" as Levin says, its that the actually followed them this time? HA HA!

That's true. They were being enforced.

Philhelm
01-02-2012, 06:15 PM
At first I misread the thread title as "died," rather than "lied." Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed after I realized my mistake.

CJLauderdale4
01-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Yeah...and right after that, Levin went on a tirade about Ron Paul being an anti-semite. I know Mark is Jewish, and BS was printed in Ron Paul's newsletters by some jack-ass, but when he sat on air for weeks standing up for the adulterous Herman Cain who flat out lied about affairs, but won't stand up for Ron Paul who a) didn't write them, b) denounced them, and c) talks about liberty and the Constitution more than Levin does...I'm floored.

I'm not anti-semetic, but Jews who claim Ron Paul is anti-semetic obviously don't care about Israel at all, and only about their own interests...

Kords21
01-02-2012, 06:28 PM
The Mark Levin show is what would happen if Peter Griffen was ever given a radio show.

Snowball
01-02-2012, 06:29 PM
his anger against RP is really in-your-face. I just put on the radio in the garage
and heard his tirade against the dear doctor. This is what you should expect from
a card-carrying Israel-first ashkenazi.

Lois
01-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Thanks, FrankRep! So Levin twisted the truth, like the libs do. The NeoCons are so hypocritical when it comes to Ron Paul.

FrankRep
01-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks, FrankRep! So Levin twisted the truth, like the libs do. The NeoCons are so hypocritical when it comes to Ron Paul.

The Neocons want a war with Iran and Ron Paul gets in their way. They'll lie, cheat, and steal to get their way.

virgil47
01-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Yeah...and right after that, Levin went on a tirade about Ron Paul being an anti-semite. I know Mark is Jewish, and BS was printed in Ron Paul's newsletters by some jack-ass, but when he sat on air for weeks standing up for the adulterous Herman Cain who flat out lied about affairs, but won't stand up for Ron Paul who a) didn't write them, b) denounced them, and c) talks about liberty and the Constitution more than Levin does...I'm floored.

I'm not anti-semetic, but Jews who claim Ron Paul is anti-semetic obviously don't care about Israel at all, and only about their own interests...

+10,000.

satchelmcqueen
01-02-2012, 11:38 PM
suck on it levin!

Jandrsn21
01-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Why do we keep giving these crackpots any attention!? Everyday our forum threads are Levin this, Hannity that, oreilly blah blah. We keep rewearding these guys with internet traffic, which in turn gives them more ad money, which allows them to keep bashing us. This isn't a very gahndi-esque tactic.

Kevin Smyth
01-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Why do we keep giving these crackpots any attention!? Everyday our forum threads are Levin this, Hannity that, oreilly blah blah. We keep rewearding these guys with internet traffic, which in turn gives them more ad money, which allows them to keep bashing us. This isn't a very gahndi-esque tactic.

What I find really shameful is that this forum is loaded with posters who say strange things like "I loved Rush Limbaugh until about a year ago" when Rush Limbaugh has been an establishment bought whore since 1992. What's taking Ron Paul supporters so long to turn against these clowns? Ignorance? Lack of concentration?

FrankRep
01-03-2012, 12:03 AM
What I find really shameful is that this forum is loaded with posters who say strange things like "I loved Rush Limbaugh until about a year ago" when Rush Limbaugh has been an establishment bought whore since 1992. What's taking Ron Paul supporters so long to turn against these clowns? Ignorance? Lack of concentration?
This forum is not "loaded" with Rush Limbaugh supporters. In fact, I don't remember the last time I've seen anything positive about Rush Limbaugh.

Kevin Smyth
Levin is an Israel Firster, millions of American soldiers could die in wars against Israel's enemies and he'd claim this action was as American as apple pie.

Feeding the Abscess
Marx Levin lied? His cousin, Vladimir, will be incensed.

freeforall
01-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Oh yeah, he's frothing today about Ron. He just vowed to do everything in his power to defeat Rand Paul if Ron runs Third Party. Levin needs some Ritalin or something. I'm worried about his sanity.

I heard this too and Had a good laugh. Finally, my husband agrees that this guy is not worth listening to. His voice is so flippin' obnoxious!

Jandrsn21
01-03-2012, 12:09 AM

I mean I voted for Obama, I wasn't an Obamabot, but GWB's massive failures compelled me to vote for the first time in my life. Former Rush, Obama, establishment types I think are welcomed here with open arms. My only problem is this obsession with constantly posting links and videos of our adversaries, understanding your enemy is one thing, indirectly financing them is another.

John F Kennedy III
01-03-2012, 12:15 AM
This thread title could be said every 5 seconds of every day and be individually true each and every time.

Kevin Smyth
01-03-2012, 01:01 AM
This forum is not "loaded" with Rush Limbaugh supporters. In fact, I don't remember the last time I've seen anything positive about Rush Limbaugh.

You didn't grasp what I was saying, the forum is full of people who say things like "I loved Rush Limbaugh until about 6 months ago." I've seen similar statements like that about Fox News, Hannity, Savage, Levin, etc...it sure takes some people a long time to wake up.

moonshineplease
01-03-2012, 01:35 AM

they also committed career suicide, as if they haven't realized that already...How anyone could let a bunch of useless, interchangeable radio personalities shape their worldview is beyond me.

ronpaulitician
01-03-2012, 01:42 AM
For a second there, I thought I read "died" in the thread title.

We probably should have an ambulance on standby for Levin tomorrow evening when the Iowa results come in. Poor guy.

Paul or not at all
01-03-2012, 02:19 AM
I thought the thread title was "I think Mark Levin died" and I got kinda excited for a moment.

Same, I feel like a terrible person lol

Paul or not at all
01-03-2012, 02:22 AM
I mean I voted for Obama, I wasn't an Obamabot, but GWB's massive failures compelled me to vote for the first time in my life. Former Rush, Obama, establishment types I think are welcomed here with open arms. My only problem is this obsession with constantly posting links and videos of our adversaries, understanding your enemy is one thing, indirectly financing them is another.

+ rep

RickyJ
01-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Not really newsworthy. It would be more newsworthy if he actually told the truth.

Athan
01-03-2012, 10:57 AM
ditto.

Krugerrand
01-03-2012, 11:07 AM

Ballot Access News
December 25th, 2011

Good info, thanks,

It really underscores the importance of being involved and otherwise seemingly frivolous lawsuits.