PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin: Ron Paul is PRO-ISRAEL!

No Free Beer
01-02-2012, 04:21 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/palin-ron-paul-is-pro-israel-he-just-wants-to-protect-them-in-a-different-way/

Jack Bauer
01-02-2012, 04:22 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/palin-ron-paul-is-pro-israel-he-just-wants-to-protect-them-in-a-different-way/

I seriously think she will endorse if we win Iowa.

We MUST WIN Iowa.

Icymudpuppy
01-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Horrible comments

Dissident
01-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Interesting development for sure.

undergroundrr
01-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Weird. She sounds really confused about it.

Koz
01-02-2012, 04:31 PM
I heard most of the Fox interview with her. She was pretty complimentary to RP. I do not think she will endorse anyone though.

Delivered4000
01-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Why is she obsessed over Israel

parocks
01-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Well, she stated the mainstream Republican view of "how to support Israel". Ron Paul does not agree that that's the way to support Israel. She points out that Ron Paul does support Israel, which is presumably helpful. Ron Paul's approach is to leave them alone and let them do whatever they want to protect themselves. At least that's how I understand it.

lilymc
It sounded more like she was saying, "Ron Paul believes he is pro-Israel" rather than saying she believes his position is correct and that she thinks he is pro-Israel.

But maybe I need to watch it again.

LeJimster
She wasn't being supportive of Ron Paul at all over his comments on Israel. She was quite dismissive and "roll eyes".

robertwerden
01-02-2012, 04:35 PM
That was not at all as good as the title made it out to be

KingNothing
01-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Why is EVERYONE obsessed over Israel

Fixed.

No Free Beer
01-02-2012, 04:38 PM
breitbart's website is neocon country

JuicyG
01-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Too bad she`s such a bad speaker. However it gets different message out and that`s good.

Lord Xar
01-02-2012, 04:42 PM
You realize that breitbart has more than a few editors that actually live in israel.

The site is just a mouthpiece for the war propaganda

parocks
01-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Palin does this. That's her thing. Over and over, she's able to give both sides of the story, to give something for each. That could be edited to seem pro Ron Paul, and anti Ron Paul.

People who are against Ron Paul would say that Ron Paul is anti Israel. Palin didn't say that. She communicated that Ron Paul's liking of Israel is outside of the Republican mainstream, which it is.

01-02-2012, 05:09 PM
It's hard to say. Maybe she's questioning all the necon stuff personally, maybe she's dismissing Ron. Time will tell I guess.

GHoeberX
01-02-2012, 05:17 PM
I think she dreams of a brokered convention. If there's one, she has a good shot to get the nomination (because she has been appeasing Ron Paul supporters for months now)

liveandletlive
01-02-2012, 05:20 PM
As if there's any "OTHER" way to protect them?

What way would that be? I thought they were a sovereign country. They kicked some Arab butt during the Six Day War, they are a lot better at winning wars than America

Romulus
01-02-2012, 05:21 PM

Evangelicals...

cbr06honda
01-02-2012, 05:23 PM
I get so sick of hearing about Israel all the time. I swear it seems like most politicians love Israel more than the USA.

Romulus
01-02-2012, 05:25 PM
The title is good and Palin went soft on the issue

freneticentropy
01-02-2012, 05:34 PM
I said a couple months ago in another forum that Palin has seemed awfully supportive of Paul even if in a limited way. I was never a Palin fan, but if she did give an endorsement, it would really help pull in Tea Party people.

I do agree, though, with the poster who said she sounds confused. She may even be afraid to make Ron Paul's actual argument, which is basically that Israel is a big boy and can take care of itself, that Israel will benefit by us not supplying aid to her enemies, and by the US not interfering in how Israel conducts it's own security and foreign policy.

jmdrake
01-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Someone's getting smart on the Google ad buys.

http://i43.tinypic.com/144ckte.png

Click on "watch the video" and you get:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rv0Z5SNrF4

Dr.3D
01-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Evangelicals...

Seems like Ron Paul would be who they would support. He is for having peace and doing to others as we would have them do to us.
These are things Jesus preached and the evangelicals would be smart to practice them if they are truly Christian.

This is unlike the rest of those running who would rather do to others before they do to us. And of course that would be saying they want others to do to us what we did to them.

Len Larson
01-02-2012, 06:14 PM
As if there's any "OTHER" way to protect them?

What way would that be? I thought they were a sovereign country. They kicked some Arab butt during the Six Day War, they are a lot better at winning wars than America

Exactly! And then their American "ally" Eisenhower forced them to give back all the territory they won. We would be doing the Israelis a favor by letting them run their own affairs.

groverblue
01-02-2012, 08:38 PM
She wasn't being supportive of Ron Paul at all over his comments on Israel. She was quite dismissive and "roll eyes".

+++

I agree, not supportive AT ALL.

Kevin Smyth
01-02-2012, 08:42 PM
I get so sick of hearing about Israel all the time. I swear it seems like most politicians love Israel more than the USA.

AIPAC is the reason. AIPAC funds congressmen to help their re-election campaigns.

RickyJ
01-02-2012, 08:49 PM

I hope you are being sarcastic with that question.

If you really don't know, then you have lot to learn.

Google AIPAC influence.

RickyJ
01-02-2012, 08:54 PM

Every true American is sick and tired of it.

PreDeadMan
01-02-2012, 09:02 PM
No Palin Ron Paul is PRO AMERICA...he just recognizes that israel is a sovereign country.

RonRules
01-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Here's my big take from the whole Iowa process:

Evangelicals don't matter any more.

Their support went from 60% to 30%. (As reported by recent MSM videos)

That's why Palin, Bachman and Santorum are looking like buffoons.

A large proportion of young voters are NOT religious ~25%

Everyone trying to pander to the Evangelicals have failed, just like Santorum will fail.

Ron has addressed everybody and that's why he's going to win and win big.

iakobos
01-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Seems like Ron Paul would be who they would support. He is for having peace and doing to others as we would have them do to us.
These are things Jesus preached and the evangelicals would be smart to practice them if they are truly Christian.
As a devout Christian, your assessment is precisely why I support Ron Paul. Unfortunately, when it comes to war, many (most?) Christians have been duped by the neo-cons (aka Lincoln Loving/Wilsonian Liberals) into thinking it's their patriotic Christian duty to support the latest war. I should know, I used to be one.

The particular reason Israel gets so much attention from evangelicals is because of an eschatology (end time events) overwhelmingly accepted and commonly known as Dispensational Pre-millenialism. I won't go into all the details but suffice to say, the conversion of almost all the Jews to Christianity before the return of Christ, and the central role of Jerusalem and the temple (yes, a new one where the mosque is now) plays a big part in it.

My eschatology believes in the second coming of Christ but rejects these, and other, tenets of Dispensational Pre-millenialsm.

J_White
01-02-2012, 09:17 PM
interesting. i think she is playing the wait and watch game, but i hope she goes for Paul. if he wins Iowa she probably would.

Brick-in-the-Wall
01-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Horrible comments

"You Paulbots are stupid jew haters!"

We just don't have the money, think war should be declared Constitutionally, and not get involved with other's affairs.

"Oh yeah!? Well, I bet you liked it when Hitler took over Europe cause you hate Jews!"

That's about the summary of everything over there.

EMalmgren85
01-02-2012, 09:33 PM
I heard most of the Fox interview with her. She was pretty complimentary to RP. I do not think she will endorse anyone though.

I've gotta say, I think Sarah Palin endorsing anyone would NOT be a positive for that certain candidate.

That girl is dead in the water, only SHE doesnt realize it yet.

EMalmgren85
01-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Here's my big take from the whole Iowa process:

Evangelicals don't matter any more.

Their support went from 60% to 30%. (As reported by recent MSM videos)

That's why Palin, Bachman and Santorum are looking like buffoons.

A large proportion of young voters are NOT religious ~25%

Everyone trying to pander to the Evangelicals have failed, just like Santorum will fail.

Ron has addressed everybody and that's why he's going to win and win big.

Well said, this is what I've been thinking the last um, 3 hours.