PDA

View Full Version : National Ron Paul Sign Waving Weekend December 1-2

Justin4RonPaul
11-09-2007, 10:21 AM
National Ron Paul Sign-Waving Weekend
December 1st & 2nd
Choose a high-traffic location in your town and start organizing this event with your friends, family, and local Ron Paul supporters!

This will be the largest sign-waving weekend for Ron Paul in 2007! Be sure to let everyone know about it. Post a message to your MeetUp group, post a blog or bulletin, and let's get the word out! Buy or make Ron Paul signs and be sure to have plenty of literature to hand out. You can purchase materials from www.ronpaul2008store.com

If anyone can create a YouTube video or a large banner to promote this event that would be great. Please send it to myspace.com/ronpaulsignwaving . A separate website specifically promoting this event would also be outstanding!

(Please continue having local sign-waving events before and after December 1st & 2nd. This nationwide event is simply to get the largest amount of supporters, so far, to go out and show their support for Ron Paul by waving signs and passing out literature).

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Justin4RonPaul
11-11-2007, 06:20 PM
bump

theantirobot
11-11-2007, 09:27 PM
This is a great Idea!

Maybe if we get enough people out there, we will see measurable impact on google trends.

We could saturate youtube with videos which speak directly to people who saw the signs, tell them that they can make a decision to support ron paul now, and donate on teaparty07.

Fyretrohl
11-11-2007, 09:33 PM
THIS is the type of event that I think we should be focusing on. Slow down on the 'money bombs'. If we do too much of them, supporters will start to lose interest and they will have less media impact. Allow folks to recharge. Stick with well tuned, spaced 'bombs'. Then, work the normal, feet on the street campaign. If we can get them big enough to get covered, we should start to see a change in the media, having to admit we are NOT just on the internet.

Win_Witka
11-11-2007, 10:43 PM
I'll be sending this to all the meet-up groups here in SC. Sounds like a great idea. Good luck everyone.

BrianH
11-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Bump. Yes I want to see something massive that weekend too -- different to money bombs and something that will get media attention. I posted another thread on this a some days ago, but my idea is that every meetup try to do something really original on that day Sat Dec 1st. In our town I am proposing a town party in the square with music and food stalls. Get lots of Ron Paul signs and for an activity have competition to decorate cars in festive, seasonal , fun ways that Promote Ron Paul and drive the cars (and other vehicles) around in procession in the afternoon. Just a fun idea.

More seriously though we could have a national coordinated door to door campaign that day. It is important TO ENGAGE people then and not just get the name out - tho that is important too. We need to collect names for people who are committed to vote, and go to the caucus.