PDA

View Full Version : Foreign Policy: Another video to share for those who think RP is anti-Israel

lilymc
01-02-2012, 01:56 PM
If you know anyone who might consider Ron Paul, but thinks he is "anti-Israel", please share this video I put together recently. You've probably seen other vids similar to this one already, but the point is to get other folks (especially Christians) who have a false perception of his position, to get it. So let's show them and help them understand the importance of respecting the sovereignty of other nations, just as we want our sovereignty to be respected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12idqpxaujc

lilymc
01-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Oh, and if this is in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it, mods! :)

HigherVision
01-07-2012, 04:42 AM
It kind of irks me that people in America are seemingly more concerned with the well being of a foreign country than that of their own. I mean I'm mainly of English and Irish decent and the affairs of those two countries are the last thing I think about when I consider who to vote for.

Lishy
01-08-2012, 02:39 AM
I've always believed Paul was "pro-Israel" in the realistic sense.

I'm a Jew, and I'm getting tired of Christian politicians from Washington getting involve with our business and sticking their noses into OUR people!

Iran is our problem, not America's. And right now we don't see Iran as a threat.