PDA

View Full Version : Ron and Rand on CNN NOW with Dana Bash

KramerDSP
01-02-2012, 11:16 AM
On NOW

rp2012win
01-02-2012, 11:19 AM
dana tried to claim he was losing support and he would have none of it!

camp_steveo
thanks for the heads up

BigByrd47119
Holy crap! He just laughed in her face...AT HER! I'm loving it! She asks a question stating that the republican partie doesnt like your foreign policy and he laughs at her and asks her to take a seat and see the response the cowd gives him when he talks about bringing the troops home!

Dr. Paul! Kickin' ass and taken names?

KramerDSP
01-02-2012, 11:20 AM
"Once and for all, if you do not succeed as GOP nomination, will you run third party"

RP - "I have no intention or desire to do so"

Rand is smirking at Bash

Bash - This is the first time you have been with your Dad in Iowa. What is your message?

Rand - What's amazing is the excitement. There is a real chance we can win. All the cool things is my dad's bringing in Indys along, not just Republicans. Thats how we win elections.

Bash - Santorum is surging. You have been hitting Newt in your ads.

Ron - Pissed - I am always amazed at how you cite cetrain polls. I see it as orchestrated. It is a tight race anyone can win. (wow he was pissed)

Bash - Thoughts on Santorum?

Ron - Very lioberal. Look at his record. He spends too much. He is big gov.

Rand - He voted to double DOE. to expand medicaid part D. Supports foreign aid , which is opposed by 77% of Americans.

Bash - GOP operative says u are losing support

Ron - Pissed - thats a long answer we are running out of time. My crowds are growing because I have a diff foreign polocy. I have the poolicy of Bush in 2000. No nation buiolding, no policing the world, etc. To say that Republicans are going to shy away from this.... thats what they ought to be talking about

Bash - Talks about cookbook...

Wow! Ron has never taken control like that! I love it. Rand smirking the whole time.

Evilfox
Love Ron's comment, come to our meeting and listen to the cheers for my foreign policy

nbruno322
Pleasee youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justatrey
Nice - Paul called Santorum "very liberal". Still sounds very confident about tomorrow.

teacherone
Holy crap! He just laughed in her face...AT HER! I'm loving it! She asks a question stating that the republican partie doesnt like your foreign policy and he laughs at her and asks her to take a seat and see the response the cowd gives him when he talks about bringing the troops home!

Dr. Paul! Kickin' ass and taken names?

oh that is too good.

could go in an ad!

Evilfox
01-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Bets on OWS protest to happen during his event?

KramerDSP
01-02-2012, 11:21 AM
MArk my words, when Ron Paul wins Iowa, he is going to deliver a Pat Buchanan "pitchfork" speech that will galvanize the entire country. They have it.

BigByrd47119
01-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Wow! Ron has never taken control like that! I love it. Rand smirking the whole time.

Indeed! Not often I yell at the T.V. and say "Get Her!" like I just did. Wow he really owned that one!

LibertyEagle
01-02-2012, 11:22 AM
GO, Ron!!! :D

Ranger29860
01-02-2012, 11:24 AM
I missed it i need a tube now!!!!!!!! ....please :)

Matthew Zak
01-02-2012, 11:25 AM
Will someone please convince me that Ron Paul is going to win?

I am almost certain to my bone that Ron is going to get third.

Please explain to me how I am wrong.

ryanmkeisling
01-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Tube?

Corey
01-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Rand is killing this, sooo happy :D

Ranger29860
01-02-2012, 11:27 AM

GTFO seriously i just want to see ONE positive post from you... reported and neg rep

teacherone

watch the stream buddy...Rand will convince you!

brandon
standing by for tube

KramerDSP
01-02-2012, 11:29 AM

Not neg repping you, but you are being a serious rainmaker. I agree with the poster. I get that you are afraid your heart will be broken tomorrow night. I get it. But you are trying to drag other folks down with you. Nothing anyone has said can convince you, so why don't you just bike ride for 10 or 20 miles and clear your head. Come back tomorrow night after Ron has won! And if he did not win, it's not the end of the world.

icon124
01-02-2012, 11:31 AM

please explain to me how you are right?

seriously.....come on...

ryanmkeisling

You clearly are not paying attention, and the other posters are right this post is overtly negative. F#cking third?

Matthew Zak
Not neg repping you, but you are being a serious rainmaker. I agree with the poster. I get that you are afraid your heart will be broken tomorrow night. I get it. But you are trying to drag other folks down with you. Nothing anyone has said can convince you, so why don't you just bike ride for 10 or 20 miles and clear your head. Come back tomorrow night after Ron has won! And if he did not win, it's not the end of the world.

No, I sincerely want to be convinced. How you feel today makes no difference to the outcome. I'm not trying to wreck anyone's day, I just want to know what you know. What do you see that I don't? Help me understand why you think he's going to win.

bluesc
01-02-2012, 11:32 AM

Don't need your negativity around here. Concern troll after we win Iowa.

Matthew Zak
01-02-2012, 11:34 AM
How am I being negative if I'm just telling you how I feel and that I want to be convinced otherwise? I don't believe that he'll do better than third. Now I'm a troll? I'm being reported? What the hell is this?

I want to believe what you guys believe.

bluesc
01-02-2012, 11:35 AM
How am I being negative if I'm just telling you how I feel and that I want to be convinced otherwise? I don't believe that he'll do better than third. Now I'm a troll? I'm being reported? What the hell is this?

Then concentrate.

brandon
01-02-2012, 11:35 AM
No, I sincerely want to be convinced. How you feel today makes no difference to the outcome. I'm not trying to wreck anyone's day, I just want to know what you know. What do you see that I don't? Help me understand why you think he's going to win.

Well the polls have him tied for 1st, with a big gap down to Santorum. Have you not seen this?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/ia/iowa_republican_presidential_primary-1588.html

jrice
01-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Toooooooooobe?!

Eric21ND
01-02-2012, 11:41 AM
tubes

LeJimster
01-02-2012, 11:41 AM

If you don't think Ron is going to win, why don't you do something about it rather than post negativeness. Get on the phone from home program. Just saying -_-

pulp8721
01-02-2012, 11:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlWoeEurAgU&feature=g-u&context=G27ee694FUAAAAAAAAAA

Matthew Zak
01-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Well the polls have him tied for 1st, with a big gap down to Santorum. Have you not seen this?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/ia/iowa_republican_presidential_primary-1588.html

Ron Paul looks to be in second place, not tied for first... and Santorum is only 5 points behind for second, with Gingrich only 2 and a half points behind him. It looks to me that Ron Paul not only has no momentum, but he's declining over the past couple days. Santorum, meanwhile is surging a lot, so much so that if the trend continues, he could overtake Ron tomorrow.

Am I reading it incorrectly? What am I missing here? Unless I'm perceiving this information wrong, it looks to me that it could end up being Santorum, Romney, Paul, with Gingrich nipping at his heals.

KramerDSP
01-02-2012, 11:47 AM
I believe Ron will win because he has the most energy, the most passion, and the intangibles factor of the Indy/Dem crossover. The timing is great too with NDAA. And there is an electricity in the air that cannot be denied. People instinctively feel it at the rallies, and while they may not be converted, they will leave with a "well I could be a part of history" sense. He has the best ground game. He has 1,000 students doing GOTV and tens of thousands of us around the country working the GOTV phone from home for the next 36 hours.

That is why I believe RP will win. I believe the polls have it as a dead even three way race, and I see it getting colder and windier, and I think RP and Rand are exuding confidence that he will win. As Tug McGraw said, "Ya gotta believe!!!!"

Corey
01-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Ron Paul looks to be in second place, not tied for first... and Santorum is only 5 points behind for second, with Gingrich only 2 and a half points behind him. It looks to me that Ron Paul not only has no momentum, but he's declining over the past couple days. Santorum, meanwhile is surging a lot, so much so that if the trend continues, he could overtake Ron tomorrow.

Am I reading it incorrectly? What am I missing here? Unless I'm perceiving this information wrong, it looks to me that it could end up being Santorum, Romney, Paul, with Gingrich nipping at his heals.

Listen I can be a negative person but this is ridiculous. You're just ignoring the fact that he's in a statistical tie for first in almost all the polls. You're ignoring our ground game. You're ignoring the fact that the Dems might come out. You're ignoring the confidence that RP is showing. You're ignoring the fact that we are in this for the long haul AND 2nd or even really close third isn't the end of the world!

robmpreston
01-02-2012, 11:48 AM

Yes, you're reading it incorrectly because you don't understand the simple concept of margin of error.

It could be a lot of things, but if you really care then start making phone calls and stop posting negative crap on here.

hueylong
01-02-2012, 11:50 AM
It's clearly a two-way tie for 1st, with Santorum back substantially. We have the strongest ground game FTW.

Please stop with all the damn whining.

carlilly
01-02-2012, 11:51 AM
On Ron Paul "declining" in the polls:

http://s1-01.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/487512280.png

WannabeaJuke
01-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Wow that woman steals her paycheck. Yikes.

NoPants
01-02-2012, 11:55 AM
I liked the interview. Ron stepping in an calling the media out, it can be good and bad. People get annoyed at Gingrich because he does it all the time, but this isn't something Ron Paul is known for and it helps him not look like a doormat for the media. I think people need to see him respond that way by taking charge. He does it politely so what's not to like. That was fun to watch.

Revolution9
01-02-2012, 11:56 AM

There is a WMD on every seat. A Weapon of Mass Digestion. Now go chill out in the corner and count to ten. There is chocolate chip cookies if yer good till tomorrow night.

Rev9

NoPants
01-02-2012, 11:58 AM
I would love to hear Ron Paul say, "You're telling the 'story' how you want it to be heard, that doesn't make it true.", the next time they ask him about one of his quotes taken out of context.

economics102
01-02-2012, 12:05 PM
WOW I've never seen Ron (and Rand) p0wn the MSM like that before. HELL YES!

whippoorwill
01-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Got it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlWoeEurAgU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlWoeEurAgU