PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Revolution vs Mary Kay Meetings,ill be watching

speciallyblend
11-09-2007, 09:50 AM
I have a great idea lets all just shut up and once hillary or rudolf are forced down our throat in the primary and general election ,then we can form the Ron Paul Campaign after the election and demand we be included in the election after the election,YEAH sounds like a plan. Lets just wait till after the debates and primary's and the general election ,then we have the right to complain after the fact.

On that note i didn't call,but i am going to enjoy the death of the GOP.

No Emails /No Calls/Dont worry about it,just be quiet and enjoy what they give you;)

no need to call voters if Ron Paul isn't going to be included,hell no need to do anything now,just wait until after the election and enjoy what they give you.

sarcasm in there ,but really lets just do nothing and after the debate complain,why complain now,might offend someone. Its a REVOLUTION,not a freaking Mary Kay meeting geez

The GOP is doomed and they don't know it, but I DO, 2 registered republicans. LONG LIVE MARY KAY MEETINGS,we shouldn't offend people that are trying to destroy our country.
OK people go play your games and do not call anyone since the GOP has already decided to mock Ron Paul and ignore him.just live with it and stop complaining;)

A RON PAUL REPUBLICAN

The Republican Party just doesnt get it,but they will under hillary clinton.

We need to plunge the toilet and that means the dnc and gop,they are the scum in the waste water.:mad:

Sarcasm,but REALITY BITES and the jaws are on the GOP;)

speciallyblend
11-09-2007, 10:01 AM
This is how our government is supposed to work.

If we hadn't 'inundated' Saul Anuzis', computers and phones, Ron would have been excluded from all of the last 5 debates, which would have been devastating to his campaign. Mr. Anuzis attempted to circulate a petition to exclude Ron from all subsequent debates based on his personal opinion that Ron is 'out of whack and way out there', whatever that was suppose to mean.

I couldn't care less how inconvenienced the GOP, MSM, opposition candidates or anyone else ends up being from our protests. Especially when our protests simply defend the political process as it is supposed to be...fairness toward every candidate and let the people (not Saul Anuzis, Rick Beltram, Ed Failor or Rupert Murdoch) decide.

I get the impression that far too many people who visit these boards have no idea what a BATTLE it's been to keep Ron Paul in this race by marching, organizing counter-rallies, phoning, e-mailing, writing letters, braving lightning storms, traveling far distances and bearing huge expenses...al to keep Ron Paul in the debates and in the race for President of the United States.

It's a no brainer. No Protests...no Ron Paul.

Bosso

ButchHowdy
11-09-2007, 10:05 AM
LOVE keeps no record of wrongs

reduen
11-09-2007, 10:16 AM
I agree with you guys 100%. We should rise up and take back our country and in this case politics as usual just will not suffice!

That said, the language, demeanor and actions of some of our fellow supporters offends even me as a Ron Paul supporter so it should not be a surprise that we see all of this negative attention...