PDA

View Full Version : The Million Patriots March on DC

killbox916
01-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Hello everyone.

I didn't know where I should post this so forgive me if I'm in the wrong stop.

We are trying to get some traction for a patriot march on D.C.

https://www.facebook.com/events/268942126493238/

Sign-up if you think you would like to join.

Lucille
01-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the heads-up!

Zippyjuan
01-02-2012, 01:20 PM
The title "patriots" makes me nervous about anything. Maybe it is things like "The Patriot Act" or "Patriot Missiles". If I am a Patriot it implies that anybody who disagrees with me isn't a patriot or is at the very least an inferrior human being in some way. That is how we got into Iraq. Anybody who in the wake of 9/11 questioned anything the Bush administration wanted to do was labeled as "unpatriotic". Just my opinion.

123tim
01-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Thank you.
You won't see me on Facebook, but you might see me in D.C. :) I agree with ZippyJuan ^^ on the above.^^

skilt
01-02-2012, 01:36 PM
calling it the Civil Liberties March - you'd get everyone across the political spectrum to attend. Hell I would take off work. I want my freedoms. That's what the march could be about???

Southron
01-02-2012, 01:51 PM
calling it the Civil Liberties March - you'd get everyone across the political spectrum to attend. Hell I would take off work. I want my freedoms. That's what the march could be about???

From the site.

"Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of "We the People", that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.

When the government willfully engages in theft, corruption, manipulation and deception, "We the People" the rightfull owners of America will make the change our Declaration of Independence guarantees us!

"We the People" of the 50 Sovereign states of North America revoke and repeal the unjust and unconstitutional power of the Federal government of the USA under The Declaration of Independence 1776. Notice to Abolish or Alter effective Sept 17th, 2012!

September 17th 2012 all congressmen and women having broke their oath of office will be relieved of duty. These people may vacate their office or face trial for high crimes of treason!"

"We the People"

It doesn't look like a picnic with Glenn Beck to me....