PDA

View Full Version : Sean Hannity Lied. Call him on it.

LastoftheMohicans
06-17-2007, 10:56 AM
Several months ago, Sean Hannity instituted an "Ask the Candidates" segment on his radio show. He set aside 1 hour every Monday and Thursday for any Repubican or Democratic candidates that were willing to go on his show. He stated that he would have everybody on, even the "2nd tier' candidates. He did say that the "Top Tier" would get more segments but that everyone would be invited. He has had many of the candidates on and even had non-candidate Newt Gingrich on. Needless to say, he hasn't had Ron Paul on. It's his show and he can invite whomever he wants but so far he has broken his word.

If you're interested in giving Hannity a piece of your mind, here is the contact info:

http://www.hannity.com/index/contact-form

specsaregood
06-17-2007, 11:06 AM
I recall reading that Ron Paul has turned down an invitation to go on Sean Hannity's show. Sean Hannity could not be expected to give a "fair" interview; I wouldn't recommend he go on it either.

LastoftheMohicans
06-17-2007, 11:13 AM
I hadn't heard that. If it's true, I withdraw my request. Thanks. But Hannity is still a low-life.

wwycher
06-17-2007, 11:13 AM
That would be like inviting GWBush to Bin Ladens cave in Pakistan.

Alabama Supporter
06-17-2007, 12:01 PM
I don't like avoiding any interviews, but RP would not be well served by going on his program.

LibertyEagle
06-17-2007, 12:22 PM
I think it's wise for Ron not to go on Hannity's show. That man won't let people he disagrees with, get a word out edge-wise.

nayjevin
06-17-2007, 12:56 PM
hannity is losing his popularity -- less and less people like their news 'foaming at the mouth'

MsDoodahs
06-17-2007, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I think he and for that matter Faux News have had their moment in the sun and it's starting to set on them.

I think a lot of it has to do with the net.

JoshLowry
06-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Please don't email him with the contact form.

He extended an offer to Dr. Paul on his radio show the other week and I imagine Dr. Paul repectfully declined it.

Swmorgan77
06-17-2007, 02:50 PM
I recall reading that Ron Paul has turned down an invitation to go on Sean Hannity's show. Sean Hannity could not be expected to give a "fair" interview; I wouldn't recommend he go on it either.

As for now I don't believe that. Dr. Paul would do it, even if he was worried it wouldn't be fair.

Hannity wouldn't have him on, he would get embarrassed.

RJB
06-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Here would be the interview.

Hannity: Ron I find it unbelievable that you can believe that our school children are inviting Al Queda to kill them?!

Dr. P: Mr Hannity, I never--

H: Blah blah blah. coward. Blah blah blah I'm a brave chicken hawk! blah blah blah.

Dr. P: Sir if you just let me--

H: Blah blah blah. distortion of Dr. Paul's words. Blah blah blah.

That would be the interview for 30 minutes.

mikelovesgod
06-17-2007, 02:56 PM
I think Ron should go on condition that he have 45 sec to respond to each ???

Give me liberty
06-17-2007, 03:39 PM
If i were ron paul, i wont be worrying to much on Sean Hannity and his 66,000 Followers, 66,000 doesnt mean the whole country;)

Man from La Mancha
06-17-2007, 03:49 PM
I like the idea of Ron going Hannity's show. I think Ron would be great under attack as long he gets time to respond. It would show the childness of Hannity by not acting as a professional jornalist and he would lose more creditability.

Bob Cochran
06-17-2007, 03:50 PM
The best thing, the very very best possible thing.....would be for everyone to IGNORE Sean Hannity.

He has made himself into an irrelevent fascist chickenhawk blowhard, and deserves no attention from anyone. Why Faux news keeps him on the air is a mystery to me.

LizF
06-17-2007, 06:14 PM
I dunno...at first I was against the idea of seeing RP do any of these "(Un)Fair and (Un)Balanced" shows, but after seeing that clip of him on the Morton Downey Jr. show from 19-20 yrs ago (and dealing with the lion's den they called an audience), I think the man can probably handle anything.

Benhogan
06-23-2007, 01:32 PM
Lol!!!!!

LibertyEagle
06-23-2007, 01:34 PM
He has made himself into an irrelevent fascist chickenhawk blowhard, and deserves no attention from anyone. Why Faux news keeps him on the air is a mystery to me.

So true. :D

Benhogan
06-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Hannity is BAAAAAD NEWS!

Dan Klaus
06-23-2007, 02:23 PM
Hannity is republican muscle using soundbites to influence people. Dr. Paul made the right move respectfully declining the invite.

Duckman
06-23-2007, 02:28 PM
Hannity is BAAAAAD NEWS!

For him to say something that gets him kicked off the air, Imus style. :eek:

Bob Cochran
06-23-2007, 02:30 PM
It's his show and he can invite whomever he wants but so far he has broken his word.
It's Fox's show, actually.

V-rod
06-23-2007, 07:42 PM
Dr. Paul was already on that Neo-con Jerk Dennis Miller radio show, and Miller couldn't stop flapping his lips about Terrorists. If Ron can handle that, he can handle idiot Hannity.

Spatch67
06-23-2007, 07:52 PM
I am very glad Ron Paul will have nothing to do with Sean Hannity. The audience that listens to Sean Hannity either hates him or is hopelessly brainwashed by him, so Ron Paul would stand to gain very little.

Sean Hannity poses as this simple American looking out for the best of American ideals, but to me he is a dangerous wolf in sheeps clothing. If you listen to his show you know what I mean. He simply repeats talking points...over and over...it reminds me of 1984 by George Orwell!! The guy is F'N scary!!

Now if you'll excuse me....I need to get another beer :D

LibertyCzar
06-23-2007, 08:11 PM

Hannity is just another hack from the Fox Noise Channel. It pretends it's Fair and Balanced. Although, I would like to have Ron Paul on Hannity's show. It'll be another opportunity to make Hannity look like an idiot.

CJLauderdale4
06-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Hannity is just another hack from the Fox Noise Channel. It pretends it's Fair and Balanced. Although, I would like to have Ron Paul on Hannity's show. It'll be another opportunity to make Hannity look like an idiot.

Hannity needs to be assigned Giuliani's summer reading list...

denvervoipguru
06-23-2007, 10:09 PM
He's an intellectual dwarf who NEVER backs up his positions with intelligent argument. He only talks-over his guest and switches to new questions mid-answer, etc.

Kind of makes you feel embarrassed for him when you hear or see it.

Gunslinger
06-23-2007, 10:17 PM
Just like Neal Boortz. He used to (and probably still does) piss and moan about liberals being too emotional to make arguments with facts. Then one of his own (Royal), called him out regarding his position on the Iraq war and he acted just like the liberals he talks so much shit about. The funny thing is he even referred to John Kerry as Teresa Heinz-Kerry's "poodle", when in fact he is Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity's personal lap dog.

remaxjon
06-23-2007, 10:28 PM
Hannity in my opinion is not dis honest or a bad guy. However I do think that he is unfair to all of his guest. The problem with Hannity is that he believes so much in what he is sayings that his mind is closed and he will never see any other opinon. Dr Paul should steer clear because Hannity will never listen to the intelectual argument.

Once again I don't think Hannity has bad intentions I just think he is wrong.

Dary
06-24-2007, 07:35 AM
Listening to Hannity on the radio yesterday, he had a caller that expressed his frustration with Bush and his support for the amnesty bill.

Hannity likened Bush to the callers wife, stating that there are probably many things that attracted the caller to his wife; she's pretty, she's funny, she's smart.

But there are probably some quirks that she has as well that just need to be overlooked in order for the relationship to be successful.

He let the caller go and didn't allow him to respond to his analogy.

But if it were me, and my wife were allowing millions of illegals to cross her border..., I'd file for divorce.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
06-24-2007, 07:46 AM
If Hillary wins in 08, and she goes to war with Iran or N. Korea, or Switzerland, or wherever she wants to go, we can expect the next 8 years to go something like this:

Hannity: "But if you know - every mistake we've made up to this point, there's no stated goal. There's no definition of success. All these important things. There's no exit strategy. One mistake after another. Why would you go in deeper when we have not been successful up to this point? That seems to me to be folly."

Chester Copperpot
06-24-2007, 10:02 AM

AGREED.... Ron's got age and experience on his side,.. he can figure out what theyre going to try and do before they do it!

Action Patriot
06-24-2007, 11:00 AM
Just like Neal Boortz. He used to (and probably still does) piss and moan about liberals being too emotional to make arguments with facts. Then one of his own (Royal), called him out regarding his position on the Iraq war and he acted just like the liberals he talks so much shit about. The funny thing is he even referred to John Kerry as Teresa Heinz-Kerry's "poodle", when in fact he is Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity's personal lap dog.

aaahhhaaa...that's funny. I used to listen to Boortz, but found out that when he does his little tongue-in-cheek blurbs where he says in jest, "Assume everything you hear on this radio show is not true unless you already know it to be true or do your own research to prove it to be true."...and that "Oh, yeah, I lie to you most of the time.", and "I only do what my masters tell me"., and "I'm only here to entertain you and make the radio station money selling advertisements"., were actually all true.

Then he says "don't bother sending any "NEO-CON" emails to me, I filter them and they hit the waste bucket immediately.", I didn't know what he was talking about.?? But now it's a few years later, and I find out what a neo-con is, and who the neo-cons are (see Dick Cheney), and it all made sense.

He says all these things like it's a big joke, but in reality he's just using it to cover his assetts when his audience (like me) he's been lying to, finds out about the stuff he's been lying about. Like the Iraq war, The Fair Tax, our money system, our jury system...blah, blah. "You can't be mad at me, no liability for me - I told you I was lying to you! You were dumb enough to believe me."

------------------------------------------

If you have questions about these topics I encourage you to study Dr. Paul, his writings, his speeches. The man is truly amazing and has some serious guts.

dude58677
06-24-2007, 11:52 AM
Ron Paul would have nothing to gain going on the Hannity show. Look at what happened to Irwin Schiff. Irwin Schiff was interviewed about his views about ot having to pay taxes and Sean Hannity wasn't listening at all to Schiff's points of views and kept interupting. Irwin Schiff ended up going to jail because no one would give him the time of day to explain his views on how the IRS is unconstitutional.:mad: :mad: