PDA

View Full Version : Promoting Ron Paul & Dec 16th

Mav
11-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Remember, the intent of Dec 16th is to raise funds for the campaign. A website publicising Dec 16th is nice but it's not critical to getting the message out. I contributed on November 5th because every time I read a blog or looked at the comments section of a Ron Paul newspaper article, there was a message describing the plan. I eventually surfed over to the thisnovember5th website ... but I never "signed up." The fact there were 18,000 signatures on the ThNov5th website and almost 35,000 donors, should tell you all you need to know. ONly half the people that go to a web site are likely to sign anything.

I suggest you all quit worring about what Trevor & company are doing with their website and redirect your energy to getting the word out like you did last time. Everyone on this board knows what's going on. Probably most of the 35,000 who contributed on Nov 5th already know what's going on too.

And here's another idea. I explained how I learned about Nov 5th... it was because I was already seeking out Ron Paul news and reading blogs and comments. If you want to really spread the word, maybe it would be a good idea to seek out dissenting opinions, and comment there. Specifically, look for blogs and editorials about other candidates. Also, post about Ron Paul in blogs, forums and articles that are UNRELATED to politics. Heck, that's how I originally learned about RP in the first place. I was not a huge politico. Rather, I was reading an online forum about my local basketball team, and someone I know had "Google Ron Paul" on the signature line of his post.

mfoley1
11-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Agree 100%!!:cool:

Since they're going with the scroll design I made up for the website, I'll start working on some banners tonight that tie in with that theme.

If anyone wants that parchment paper I used just PM me and I'll get it to you.

Feel free to use this one as well...I will make a smaller version tonight.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i132/mfoley2/ronpaulteaparty07.jpg