PDA

View Full Version : Santorum Twitter Bomb All Day Tomorrow

opinionatedfool
01-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Let's come up with list of tweets about Santorum and do a Twitter bomb all day tomorrow. Negatives, how Ron Paul is better, etc. Twitter will be lighting up with Santorum conversations, so let's make sure we are part of them:)

Use hashtag #santorum and/or #ricksantorum.

It would also be good to use hashtags of the candidates who might lose supporters to Santorum, #bachmann, #iacaucus, #rickperry, etc.

Respond with your tweet ideas!

eduardo89
01-01-2012, 11:33 PM
He voted for No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, the airline bailout, to raise the debt ceiling (5 times). He received more lobbyist money than anyone else in congress in 2006 and was named most corrupt senator. He endorsed pro-abortion Arlen Specter, who became the 60th vote needed to pass Obamacare, over conservative Pat Toomey. He endorsed progressive Mitt Romney in 2008. Yeah...just the guy I want for president....

Tweet any of that ;) also tweet this page: www.facebook.com/NoSantorum

Share that page, tweet it, post articles, videos,etc.

european
01-01-2012, 11:40 PM
He voted for No Child Left Behind, Medicare Part D, the airline bailout, to raise the debt ceiling (5 times). He received more lobbyist money than anyone else in congress in 2006 and was named most corrupt senator. He endorsed pro-abortion Arlen Specter, who became the 60th vote needed to pass Obamacare, over conservative Pat Toomey. He endorsed progressive Mitt Romney in 2008. Yeah...just the guy I want for president....

omg lol thats terrible, i didnt know half of those!

voted raise the debt ceiling 5 times? that is one for the teaparty people
and named 'most corrupt senator'? yuck :( that is one for the OWS people
endorsed pro-abortion Arlen Specter? that one is for the evangelicals

eduardo89
01-01-2012, 11:51 PM

Yup, he's got a pretty horrible record.

rblgenius
01-01-2012, 11:55 PM
rblgenius approves of this message.

unknown
01-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Im not even going to say that "Ron Paul is better" so as not to sound bias.

Im probably going to say something like "while I like Rick's rhetoric on abortion, he aggressively campaigned for pro-choice Arlen Specter. Why? Im also concerned about his record on the debt ceiling and increasing the size of government."

Something to that effect but providing more specifics.

Maybe something like "I wish Santorum had been scrutinized more during the debates, come to find out he's..."

pauliticalfan
01-01-2012, 11:59 PM
I really wouldn't associate Ron with the tweets. Keep the attention on Santorum.

sirgonzo420
01-02-2012, 12:01 AM
I really wouldn't associate Ron with the tweets. Keep the attention on Santorum.

^ This.

opinionatedfool
01-02-2012, 12:04 AM
^ This.

Agreed. Let's share tweets though. Copy and paste them on to here. I'll compile them onto the main message.

I'll add my own later. I'm in various forum and social media Santorum discussions at the moment.

Sal Featherstone
01-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Santorum was paid $65,000 by the lobbying firm American Continental Group.

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-26/santorum-paid-almost-900-000-by-fox-other-interests-last-year

european
01-02-2012, 12:07 AM

^ this

eduardo89
01-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Facebook bomb the page too! There's so much info on there already. Add more if you can. http://www.facebook.com/NoSantorum

gb13
01-02-2012, 12:10 AM
...was named most corrupt senator...

Do you remember who held this vote? Is it published anywhere?

eduardo89
01-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Do you remember who held this vote? Is it published anywhere?

The organization is called CREW. There's a link to the report on the Facebook page
Www.facebook.com/NoSantorum

opinionatedfool
01-02-2012, 07:37 AM
Bump

Carole
01-02-2012, 07:50 AM
Santorum Listed as Most Corrupt Member of Senate in 2006
http://www.citizensforethics.org/ind...ngress-report/

Read content starting at page 207:

http://www.citizensforethics.org/pag...20.pdf?nocdn=1