PDA

View Full Version : Republican backlash in a small town

Sematary
11-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Like everyone else, we had our local elections on the 6th. Across the board, from top to bottom, the town voted in Democrats for every single position available. (Personally, I'd rather have my tongue cut out than vote for most democrats but that's just me). Anyway, those are the results. The Republicans here got their asses handed to them. Preview of things to come next year? I think so.

RP4ME
11-09-2007, 09:21 AM
same here - i hope that we wake up enough folks to teh fact that we need to vote for the man, there is only a 2 party system and RP is it!

Mortikhi
11-09-2007, 09:29 AM
The town where my father lives had the exact same thing happen.

seapilot
11-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Yes people are fed up with politics. They have been for awhile but its getting to a breaking point I believe. I am working to Get Dr. Paul to win the GOP primaries, but in the event the GOP leaders are sucidal and pick one from the fruit basket I believe Dr. Paul could win as a 1st party candidate. Third party is for losers which really will be the GOP if Dr. Paul doesnt run on the GOP ticket. Isnt it 30 percent GOP, 30 percent Democrat, and 40 percent independent and other for the general Population? Depending on who is the nominee could make it more in favor of an independent run. But of course this is irrelevent when Dr. Paul dominates the early primaries.