PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Years Party! Liberty&Freedom&Ron Paul are the WINNERS!! Great Story

speciallyblend
01-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Happy New Years Everyone. I felt i had to tell this story. Now it is something very simple but to me it is HUGE! First off,Me and My wife get ready for a New Years Eve Party! We go to the party and i have no intention of talking ron paul or talking politics! We arrive at the party around 9! The Party is rocking around 30-40 folks age 35-65 friends of my wife and friends of theirs! I basically only knew 5 folks. Well hours later not one word from me on ron paul:) That is a miracle itself:) hehe. One of my wife's friends want to go outside for a safety break(if you don't know what a safety break is ask a friend.)

As we go outside for our last of the year safety break. We end up with around 6 people joining us. As i go outside my pimpin old 93 beat up jeep is out there with its ron paul stickers and magnets in all IT's GLORY:) looking brand new of course thanks to my pimpin ron paul gear:) Well the minute these folks see my ron paul gear. It is all about Ron Paul. I am not having to say a word just yep yep yepppppp(trying to sound like the storage war guy,yepppp)

It turned into a Ron Paul love fest and i didn't have to say one word. I had the BIGGEST SMILE on my Face. Well we all go back inside and what is the talk of the NEW YEAR?? can anyone guess? Everyone talking positive about Ron Paul 2012. I just sat their agreeing with everyone. Win Iowa and it will be the second shot heard around the world. Ron Paul, Believe Revolution 2012

ps with all the lies coming from the media. i just wanted folks to know thinking folks see these lies and how obvious it is. WIN IOWA!!!! LOVE RPF and all the lurkers and members! Happy NEW YEAR FOLKS and RON PAUL 2012 MO FO'S!!!!

Colorado Ron Paul 2012 ,Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Happy New Year from Fema Camp Region VIII http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/FEMA_regions.png our fema camp is the best. we have a ski hill sponsored by vail resorts so ha:)

speciallyblend
01-02-2012, 07:58 AM
so cnn,fox and msnbc are officially official in lying to the american folks thru this 2012 election,business as usually. "Santorum Surge"? We must win Iowa to expose the lying media and gop establishment(status quo)