PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Angrily Rebuts Jake Tapper Over Question About 9/11 Conspiracies

sailingaway
01-01-2012, 05:02 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ron-paul-angrily-rebuts-jake-tapper-over-question-about-911-conspiracies/

Bruno
01-01-2012, 05:04 PM
I'd be upset too if people were putting untrue and politically damaging statements in my mouth on the eve of an important election. He reacted mildly, imo.

bbartlog
01-01-2012, 05:05 PM
That's good, politically anyway. A big chunk of Republicans aren't happy unless 9/11 conspiracy theories are met with outrage. Measured disbelief doesn't satisfy them.

Created4
01-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Blowback. As I noted earlier today, this one and the other two interviews attempt at smearing Dr. Paul are going to help him, not hurt him.

jer4liberty
01-01-2012, 05:10 PM
OMG Eric Dondero again??? I'm seriously getting extremely pissed they are letting this man's words get out. He is an outright liar, delusional psychopath. He was and still is an internet troll. There are tons of libertarian and other political groups he has posted some stupid stuff. He use to troll my myspace political group I had 4 years ago when Ron was running. This guy is a born troll. Unbelievable how a troll makes it on the media.

Corey
01-01-2012, 05:18 PM
OMG Eric Dondero again??? I'm seriously getting extremely pissed they are letting this man's words get out. He is an outright liar, delusional psychopath. He was and still is an internet troll. There are tons of libertarian and other political groups he has posted some stupid stuff. He use to troll my myspace political group I had 4 years ago when Ron was running. This guy is a born troll. Unbelievable how a troll makes it on the media.

I think of him that way too. Someone who made the jump from internet troll to television news, and still trolling. It would be funny if it weren't so infuriating.

Cowlesy
01-01-2012, 05:18 PM
As the nation careens off the cliff laden with debt, reporters focus on the important questions.

Qdog
01-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Absolutely. Ron handled that perfectly. He doesn't have time to let "journalists" try to smear him with garbage. The fact that Ron had to spend 5 seconds answering such nonsense, is still 5 seconds that should have been spent talking about a REAL issue, that matters to the majority of americans.

The media can no longer marginalize Ron Paul by ignoring him because he is THE frontrunner. Slandering, and misrepresentation has backfired... so they are resorting to just wasting his time, and desperately steering the discussion towards the irrelevant.

Of course they continue to make convenient "mistakes" like inserting footage of booing at CPAC, and the recent inaccurate poll data switching Ron and Santorum. They continue to misquote him, and try to put words in his mouth. But with every passing day Ron's momentum grows as more and more people are brought out of the darkness and into the light.

GeorgiaAvenger
01-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Owned.

opinionatedfool
01-01-2012, 07:21 PM
WOW! I l o V e d that! Great answer on the newsletters too!

Maximus
01-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Fantastic answer, anything less and it would have been spun all over the news today and tomorrow. They won't ask him that anymore.

freneticentropy
01-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Maybe someone at the campaign told him to stop being Mr. Nice Guy. Whatever it is, I like it, and he needs to do more of it ;)

misconstrued
01-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Perfection. Time to get tough.

Czolgosz
01-01-2012, 08:22 PM
I love Ron, he deals w/ people (t.v. personality, in this case) just as he'd deal w/ people of other nations. He's pleasant and genuine up to the point where you've gone too far, then he stands his ground.

economics102
01-01-2012, 08:38 PM
This was very disappointing to see because I remember how happy I was to see Jake Tapper doing real journalism in the clip below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6bgwZGZiIo

Oh well...

American Idol
01-01-2012, 08:41 PM

He's the only person who lies more than even Michele Bachmann. LOL

pacelli
01-01-2012, 08:53 PM
For those of you that are newcomers, or took a hiatus over the last few years, we kind of came up with a recommendation to always type DONderrrioooo's name incorrectly in every single post so as to not give him any google engine search hits. Of course if you'd rather not do so and type it correctly, that's your decision and all.

Feel free to get creative. We know who we are talking about.

Incidentally, that video clip is Ron Paul laying the smack down on an interviewer. I like it. Very presidential to me.

Don't F with the Paul.

Bruno
01-01-2012, 09:02 PM
For those of you that are newcomers, or took a hiatus over the last few years, we kind of came up with a recommendation to always type DONderrrioooo's name incorrectly in every single post so as to not give him any google engine search hits. Of course if you'd rather not do so and type it correctly, that's your decision and all.

Feel free to get creative. We know who we are talking about.

Incidentally, that video clip is Ron Paul laying the smack down on an interviewer. I like it. Very presidential to me.

Don't F with the Paul.

+ rep, great post

SpicyTurkey
01-01-2012, 09:03 PM
I loved how the reporter shuts up after Ron Paul showed his BOSS colors.

Omnica
01-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Eric Dondero is def a paid agent of the establishment.
His real name is Rittberg.