PDA

View Full Version : Victory is Near! -- Ignore the negativity and keep pushing for a win in Iowa!

nasonex
01-01-2012, 04:25 PM
I know it is hard to ignore the negativity when the mainstream media is lying about Ron Paul, running hit pieces, and doing everything they can to manipulate the election. In fact, I will openly admit I am guilty of paying too much attention to the negativity. However, if we slow down or get distracted we are giving them what they want.

We have to keep positive, keep pushing, and realize we have more support than EVER before.

We can win Iowa, and we can win NH.

We can win the nomination!

But if we let ourselves get discouraged and stop pushing forward, we will lose.

Lets give everything we have for Ron Paul!

matt0611
01-01-2012, 04:32 PM
I agree, whats the point of going negative right now? Its not over until tuesday. Do everything you can now to ensure that we win.

vechorik
01-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Agreed.

I wasn't here last election and had to ask "Is this election dirtier than last?" My 2 replies were "it's the same." So I felt better about that.

Today is Sunday and no calls from home, but I'm hitting the phone HARD ALL DAY Monday (hoping it's a holiday/day off for a lot of people).
"Phone from home" people are preparing NH and NV for the campaign -- since IA is more or less over.

We need help. I don't think we're even close to covering all of NH with calls yet.
I'd love to get NH done for the campaign so we can start calling another state, maybe callling NV more than the 2 hrs. allowed each night.

Yes, I want to see what happens in IA, but that's not going to keep me from having EYES FORWARD TO NH!
EVER ONWARD!

bluesc
01-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Agreed.

I wasn't here last election and had to ask "Is this election dirtier than last?" My 2 replies were "it's the same." So I felt better about that.

Today is Sunday and no calls from home, but I'm hitting the phone HARD ALL DAY Monday (hoping it's a holiday/day off for a lot of people).
"Phone from home" people are preparing NH and NV for the campaign -- since IA is more or less over.

We need help. I don't think we're even close to covering all of NH with calls yet.
I'd love to get NH done for the campaign so we can start calling another state, maybe callling NV more than the 2 hrs. allowed each night.

Yes, I want to see what happens in IA, but that's not going to keep me from having EYES FORWARD TO NH!
EVER ONWARD!

It's so awesome that a Glenn Beck fan does so much to help the campaign :D. The makes the "Everyone who likes Beck is a sheep" people shut up. +rep

vita3
01-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Winning is an attitude.