PDA

View Full Version : Fred Thompson

entropy
11-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Here is a link to Freds forum where one of their members did a 2 day surveillance of our forums and grassroots operation.

http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/showthread.php?t=2504

It made me smile when he had to praise us!
What scared me is the fanaticism of the posts regarding RP and his positions on the issues

These people talk about bombing Iran, arresting and detaining Americans who do not support the neo con agenda, expanding gitmo, making the patriot act permanent. At first I was befuddled by this attitude, but as I continued reading I became sincerely concerned for these people.

We talk about peace freedom prosperity and self reliance....and we are called kooks and loons???????????????

They talk about perpetual war, loss of civil liberties, nuclear first strikes and people nod in agreement???????????????

I am utterly amazed that our society has devolved so far:(

Ron Paul....Hope for America

Brinck Slattery
11-09-2007, 08:17 AM
check your satire sensors, they seem to be malfunctioning

Bradley in DC
11-09-2007, 08:20 AM
We are most of that forum. Most of us even use the same names. It's sort of like our little playground. :)

entropy
11-09-2007, 08:22 AM
What is the story, is that site legit or are my sensors out of alignment. If I am off please get rid of this thread! Pronto!

entropy
11-09-2007, 08:23 AM
bwahahaha and thank god. I actually thought people were insane over there....whew!

allyinoh
11-09-2007, 08:25 AM
bwahahaha and thank god. I actually thought people were insane over there....whew!

No it's a real site. The people who are saying it's fake are trying to make it look that way.

Take a look over at www.politicallyuncensored.com, or www.conservativeunderground.com and you'll find the same kind of talk.

=)

Brinck Slattery
11-09-2007, 08:27 AM
dude it's not real. NOT REAL.

Geez, disinformation's a bitch when your own people start believing it. Now I know how the CIA feels.

gornandez@yahoo.com
11-09-2007, 09:45 AM
they should take down those joke forums IMHO. seriously what's the point? its actually kinda creepy. i dont see em causing anything but trouble... and confusion,,,, oh the confusion ... :P

DaronWestbrooke
11-09-2007, 09:50 AM
LoL, even some of our own members here think that forums is real. I call that a sign of success.

Chester Copperpot
11-09-2007, 09:55 AM
No it's a real site. The people who are saying it's fake are trying to make it look that way.

Take a look over at www.politicallyuncensored.com, or www.conservativeunderground.com and you'll find the same kind of talk.

=)

Absolutely right.. Fredthompsonforum is definitely a real site...

They ban Ron Paulers over there just like at Hannity...

politically uncensored, etc.. everybody wants to bomb iran

Like Ron Paul says, the GOP base is shrinking... and it is... but whats left is an incredible collection of extreme warhawks... chickenhawks more than likely.

pcosmar
11-09-2007, 09:55 AM
I think they are very well done.
You can't really tell any difference between fredthompsonforum and hannityforums.

werdd
11-09-2007, 10:15 AM
It's a parody of the type of rhetoric you will hear on hannity.com

ronpaul1
11-09-2007, 12:36 PM
How come when people sign up and announce there RP supports they get banned?