PDA

View Full Version : Obama's resolution? To limit dealings with Congress

moostraks
01-01-2012, 08:22 AM
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-obama-plans-20120101,0,2595075.story?track=lat-pick

"As the year unfolds, Obama will use executive authority to roll out more initiatives designed to boost the economy and assist struggling families, the White House aide said. Obama has already unveiled 20 such measures under the White House's new slogan, 'We can't wait.'"...

"Earnest said that now that Obama was 'sort of free from having to put out these fires, the president will have a larger playing field, as it were. And if that playing field includes working with Congress, all the better. But I think my point is that that's no longer a requirement.'"

This is a horrifying mindset. Dear leader has no need to work with congress. He will just use executive orders because "we can't wait". My how well the government education camps have worked along with a corrupt media to bring down a once great country.:(

amy31416
01-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Wonder how many more countries he'll bomb and innocents he'll blow to pieces while reveling in his "fuck Congress" mindstate?

How can someone who has children go to another country and mangle their children without a second thought? Is he an even bigger sociopath than Bush/Cheney?

asurfaholic
01-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Wonder how many more countries he'll bomb and innocents he'll blow to pieces while reveling in his "fuck Congress" mindstate?

How can someone who has children go to another country and mangle their children without a second thought? Is he an even bigger sociopath than Bush/Cheney?

Congress doesnt care if we go to war with other countries at all, for any reason. The one or two who object are just a nuisance.