PDA

View Full Version : usa today says ron paul will not be in the Dec 4 Iowa Debates

theprolific
11-09-2007, 07:13 AM
http://blogs.usatoday.com/onpolitics/2007/11/iowa-gop-inunda.html

this needs to change

Adamsa
11-09-2007, 07:16 AM
The problem is they don't say which poll they're going to use.

A Ron Paul Rebel
11-09-2007, 07:17 AM
As of last night, I thought he was already in!

Chester Copperpot
11-09-2007, 07:18 AM
ROn Paul and the IOWA GOP have said he HAS been invited to attend.

Electrostatic
11-09-2007, 07:20 AM
They're using the IPSOS poll that excluded him that as well as a poll THEY RAN where they asked specifically about Hucky-bee but not about Paul despite the two being in a statistical tie in the last poll. That was used to get the 2.7 number... http://www.pollster.com/08-US-Rep-Pres-Primary.php?loc=interstitialskip

theprolific
11-09-2007, 07:21 AM
the usa today article was linked from http://www.ronpaulforpresident2008.com/ and i thought it was something i should post just in case. sorry if this has already been resolved but if not then we should get the word out.

freelance
11-09-2007, 07:21 AM
ROn Paul and the IOWA GOP have said he HAS been invited to attend.

Where are you getting that?

Bradley in DC
11-09-2007, 07:39 AM
Where are you getting that?

He makes up sh*t, ignore him.

Richie
11-09-2007, 07:42 AM
Neither the campaign or the Iowa GOP have confirmed this. All they said was to stop bombarding them with e-mails and phone calls, as it's doing HARM TO THE CAMPAIGN! Relax, guys! They haven't been invited yet, but they said they expect to be invited. Obviously, they know something that we don't.

speciallyblend
11-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Reading this forum,only reassures how bad the gop has become,why am i registered republican?? OOO YEAH RON PAUL

I'm a Ron Paul Republican

The GOP is in big trouble and they havent figured it out yet. It might take hillary for them to wake up,if so,so be it geez the gop needs some serious help,they are imploding all by themselves.

jm1776
11-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Could we please stop bashing the GOP and start becoming the GOP?

I finally convinced three guys in my meetup to switch to Republican. Not easy but we need to be GOP to become delegates.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-09-2007, 10:13 AM
I guess the Iowa GOP leaves me with no other choice......

Chester Copperpot
11-09-2007, 10:14 AM
He makes up sh*t, ignore him.

Brad, I just realized you were talking about me.. I didnt make that up... I read it on one of the news sites. The campaign also said for us not to call the Iowa GOP and bother them

LibertyEagle
11-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Could we please stop bashing the GOP and start becoming the GOP?

+1

Chester Copperpot
11-09-2007, 10:16 AM
They just re-affirmed it on Ron Paul radio,

freelance
11-09-2007, 10:17 AM
They just re-affirmed it on Ron Paul radio,

Who just reaffirmed what?

LibertyEagle
11-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Brad, I just realized you were talking about me.. I didnt make that up... I read it on one of the news sites. The campaign also said for us not to call the Iowa GOP and bother them

I realize how easy it is to be all confused about this, with so many stories going back and forth. "He's in"; no, "he's out". The reality is, that there was a misleading article in the Des Moines Register that appears to have set this all off that he was "in". Several based their opinions on this article. However, the author even has stepped back from what he said.

Bottom line. As of right now, we do not know whether he is in or out. Unless there has been some major change in the last 12 hours.

freelance
11-09-2007, 10:23 AM
I realize how easy it is to be all confused about this, with so many stories going back and forth. "He's in"; no, "he's out". The reality is, that there was a misleading article in the Des Moines Register that appears to have set this all off that he was "in". Several based their opinions on this article. However, the author even has stepped back from what he said.

Bottom line. As of right now, we do not know whether he is in or out. Unless there has been some major change in the last 12 hours.

That is a fact.

Ron Paul Fan
11-09-2007, 10:30 AM
Yes. Please stop with the he's confirmed or excluded threads until we hear it from Congressman Paul himself or one of his top staffers.

speciallyblend
11-09-2007, 11:27 AM
I personally dont see anyone bashing the gop,THEY are bashing themselves with their own actions. WE ARE NOT HAPPY with the GOP,yes i would agree with that.

Stating the GOP is dead in the water without Ron Paul isnt bashing,ITS REALITY

davidhperry
11-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Yes. Please stop with the he's confirmed or excluded threads until we hear it from Congressman Paul himself or one of his top staffers.

Listen to the voice of reason.